It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Since the search is totally broken (at least right now) I'm creating a new football thread.

*Ahem*

HOLY SHIT!!! Real Madrid beat Bayern 4-0 !?
bayer def totally flop. the worst prob neuer who almost gifted madrid early goal. have to say bayer look booring compared to last year
sinugie: bayer def totally flop. the worst prob neuer who almost gifted madrid early goal. have to say bayer look booring compared to last year
I haven't watched any of the Bayern's games this season, but I read here and there that they weren't as good as they were last season.
But Real is very impressive this year. Bale really impresses me.
Cambrey:
i only based on mostly in cham league and only some their league performance tbh, german league isn't my cup of tea. i didn't say they play as good or not is just that from all i can see, they lacking the variety of attack and playing to timid.

as for madrid, i have give credit carletto for bringing up some harmony they didn't have last season, that and seeing modric employ as ball winner with his stealing , hah no one would ever think of that
Post edited April 29, 2014 by sinugie
As a neutral I was glad that Real Madrid went through as they've been overshadowed by Barcelona for a while. The same goes for Ronaldo who has incredible ability and is unfortunate enough to play in the same era as Lionel Messi.

It'd be great to see an all Madrid final. Wow - can you imagine the buzz in the city as match day approaches..
pigdog: It'd be great to see an all Madrid final. Wow - can you imagine the buzz in the city as match day approaches..
Atletico vs Real... yep it's going to be crazy.
pigdog: It'd be great to see an all Madrid final. Wow - can you imagine the buzz in the city as match day approaches..
Cambrey: Atletico vs Real... yep it's going to be crazy.
The first time two teams from the same city reached the CL final - brilliant. Also Lisbon is not too far for supporters to travel. Atletico have had the upper hand over the two la liga games this season.....but I'm guessing most neutrals will predict a Real victory.

Also, tonight's result was made even sweeter by witnessing John Terry weep like a little girl :)
sinugie: bayer def totally flop. the worst prob neuer who almost gifted madrid early goal. have to say bayer look booring compared to last year
Cambrey: I haven't watched any of the Bayern's games this season, but I read here and there that they weren't as good as they were last season.
But Real is very impressive this year. Bale really impresses me.
There is an article on ESPN (yeah i know....) which seemed to go to good detail how Bayern had been great up til they won the title and been really average since then.... and tactics+talent won at the end of the day (for this recent game)
Niggles: There is an article on ESPN (yeah i know....) which seemed to go to good detail how Bayern had been great up til they won the title and been really average since then.... and tactics+talent won at the end of the day (for this recent game)
hey i read some on espn stuff too ;p. phill ball and ulli are great normally, djuerden (?) for asia region isn't that bad at all. guess cl final this season will be a derby then!
Id love Athletico to win it personally speaking :). I still cant get over Marcotti's insights into the game.....an american? :P
Niggles: Id love Athletico to win it personally speaking :). I still cant get over Marcotti's insights into the game.....an american? :P
isn't marcotti italian born in england? he's decent writer too
Post edited May 01, 2014 by sinugie
Niggles: Id love Athletico to win it personally speaking :)
I know very little about Atletico, but Real seems almost invincible this season. The Ronaldo-Bale-Benzema combo reminds a lot of Giggs-Scholes-Cole-Beckham from MU. I seriously don't know how they can lose...