It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We're giving away 100 games a day to our users to celebrate our 5th birthday!

For the last 5 years we've been doing our best to bring the best games in history to your home computers. Now, we're celebrating our birthday, and we want you--our users--to have a blast! That's why for the next five days we'll be giving away 100 games a day via our different channels (the forums, social media, YouTube). The details of each giveaway will be revealed on day to day basis, so make sure to drop by daily and see what are we up to.

So, we heard you like puzzles and trivia? Let's have some more of that, shall we? Today, our giveaway is once again forum-based, but requires some gaming knowledge and puzzle-solving skill. We present, the GOG.com B-Day crossword puzzle!

GOG.com 5th B-Day Crossword Puzzle

As you may have noticed, this isn't your regular crossword puzzle. You'll need not only guess what the correct words are, but also where do they go in the diagram. If you manage to get enough of them right, you'll be able to figure out the secret password. Send an email with the said password with the subject line CROSSWORD to contest@gog.com. Out of all the people who do this, we'll pick 100 users who will be sent a $9.99 gift-code.You have time until tomorrow, that's Friday, October 4, at 2:59PM GMT to send us your answer and enter the giveaway, as at that time we'll be moving to another communications channel with a new set of rules.

EDIT:
Have you participated in one of our 5th birthday contests, but are still waiting for its conclusion? We're a bit overwhelmed by the number of entries, as this is the ongoing biggest series of giveaways in the whole of GOG.com history. Please be patient, well sort it all out, eventually, and everyone who was lucky enough to win something will be notified. Sorry for the delay!
Post edited October 03, 2013 by G-Doc
Sar: Now nearly a week on from my last post, and still nothing?

:/
Patience, young padawan!
Sar: Now nearly a week on from my last post, and still nothing?

:/
InkPanther: Patience, young padawan!
I won in the end, apparently I've been a Gog user longer than 99.99% of everyone that uses the site lol
Sar: I won in the end, apparently I've been a Gog user longer than 99.99% of everyone that uses the site lol
Congrats!
Has anyone win this?
GabiMoro: Has anyone win this?
I did, and I picked up Freespace 2 as my prize :)
GOG.com: Have you participated in one of our 5th birthday contests, but are still waiting for its conclusion? We're a bit overwhelmed by the number of entries, as this is the ongoing biggest series of giveaways in the whole of GOG.com history. Please be patient, well sort it all out, eventually, and everyone who was lucky enough to win something will be notified. Sorry for the delay!
No probs, but a little heads-up would be nice, since there are apparently winners now, aren't there?
GOG.com: Have you participated in one of our 5th birthday contests, but are still waiting for its conclusion? We're a bit overwhelmed by the number of entries, as this is the ongoing biggest series of giveaways in the whole of GOG.com history. Please be patient, well sort it all out, eventually, and everyone who was lucky enough to win something will be notified. Sorry for the delay!
DeMignon: No probs, but a little heads-up would be nice, since there are apparently winners now, aren't there?
The Facebook winners atleast have been announced today on facebook.
DeMignon: No probs, but a little heads-up would be nice, since there are apparently winners now, aren't there?
lugum: The Facebook winners atleast have been announced today on facebook.
Youtube winners have also been contacted, through youtube PM.
Thanks guys! Obviously I haven't won anything, but it's nice to know how it turned out.
Congrats to all winners!
lugum: The Facebook winners atleast have been announced today on facebook.
JMich: Youtube winners have also been contacted, through youtube PM.
what about the twits from twattter?
GabiMoro: Has anyone win this?
Sar: I did, and I picked up Freespace 2 as my prize :)
Thank you for your answer but I hope you realize that I mean: " does somebody win the puzzle contest".

You said you are older than 99.99% of everyone that uses the site, which is another contest.
JMich: Youtube winners have also been contacted, through youtube PM.
Sachys: what about the twits from twattter?
I got a code over a week ago
lukaszthegreat: I got a code over a week ago
Ah very good - figured they'd have been sent. Cheers!
Did someone win the crossword puzzle or not?
GabiMoro: Did someone win the crossword puzzle or not?
Much as I'd like that answered, I don't think we're getting anything over the weekend :(