It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

benderz: So I think it's probably my last giveaway here, and maybe one of my last post TBH. I'm sad because I love you guys, but I don't feel at home anymore.
PLEASE, if you see my profile on Steam, Desura or something, please add me as friend if you don't mind. I leave GOG but I don't want to leave you.

See you, hopefully, very soon !
That is sad to hear. Let me at least wish you happy holidays and thank you for your presence here!
benderz: snip
Thanks for sharing.
Post edited December 27, 2014 by Demzon
Demzon: I'd like a shot at the GTA Trilogy please.
As for games, I only like those which the dev(s) put some time, energies and love into. This was common in most older games, but not so much nowadays. For example, Hotline Miami, Gunpoint and Broforce... new games that are awesome. Uriel's Chasm... not so much.
Thanks for sharing.
You know it sometimes helps to read the last posts of a topic ;-P The giveaway is over we are just talking here and wishing benderz all the best.
As for games, I only like those which the dev(s) put some time, energies and love into. This was common in most older games, but not so much nowadays. For example, Hotline Miami, Gunpoint and Broforce... new games that are awesome. Uriel's Chasm... not so much.
Thanks for sharing.
Giveaway ended, mate. See the winners a wee bit before your post. And the only thing you cared....
Thanks for sharing.
moonshineshadow: You know it sometimes helps to read the last posts of a topic ;-P The giveaway is over we are just talking here and wishing benderz all the best.
Yes, I just did and updated. Sorry.
I'm in for Fahrenheit & ...

Congrats for reaching 4* , I still have a way to go before I'll reach that goal...

I am rather a nostalgia guy, I think. In my opinion, many games nowadays are produced in such a way that first, much money is spent on polished graphics, next, much money is spent on advertising and what little part of the budget is left after these two is fairly enough for a medium gameplay and story, if at best.
There are a few exceptions to this. InXile for example. I really like InXile.
First of all I am glad that the personal problems that you mentioned have been sorted out benderz, I would like to thank you for coming back and honoring this giveaway as you said as it is really nice of you. so +rep as always for the wonderful generosity. Also congrats to the rest of the winners. :)

Second, it is indeed really sad that you feel this way about the changes on GOG though I have to say that the forum is still the same with all its faults and discrepancies, apart from the recent separation for those more comfortable in communicating in their native tongue. I understand this is a major change in your case but I still hope that you come around once in a while on the GOG forum with your cheerful disposition for all that will really miss you.

The community by and large is still the same as well as the most consistently great aspect of GOG and it would be a real shame to lose another genuinely nice member so please do reconsider later on if you have a change of heart. Big thanks for all your amazing contributions to the community benderz and best wishes for the New Year.
Post edited December 27, 2014 by stg83
moonshineshadow: The giveaway is over we are just talking here and wishing benderz all the best.
No, we're still entering! I'm in for Grim Fandango please.

Best of luck benderz. Sorry to see you leave; I don't think the community was affected by regional pricing and French subforum. It's still a great place.
Merry Christmas to you benderz! Should you change your mind, we'll still be around.
It's a shame to see you leave, but I think I can see where you're coming from. Nevertheless, happy holidays, and +1 for your generosity. :)
benderz: See you, hopefully, very soon !
Good to see you, benderz! Cheers!
djdarko: Not in for any games, but congrats on the 1000 points.
^This^

I replay more old games than anything else still, and many big titles today don't appeal at all, but now and then there is a new game that looks good. *shrugs*
Thank you guys ! :-)

All the gifts was delivered, except the GOG code. Someone noticed me by PM about Stooner didn't been online for a while. I don't know what to do, probably waiting a week before drawing an other winner ?