It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Game doesn't work for you? Tell us to fix it! If we can't we'll give you your money back!

So, you bought a game on GOG.com and you've run into some trouble launching and playing it on your system, despite the fact it meets the specs we've put on the game's catalog page? This happens rarely, as our test lab does its best to assure your experience with our titles is as smooth as possible. But it does happen. And when it does, we want to give you the best support you'll ever get from an on-line store. Just navigate to our Support section--it's quite possible that the solution to your problem is already posted there. If not, just fill in a ticket describing your troubles and our top men will do their best to fix it all for you, so you can enjoy your purchase.

orldwide Money Back Guarantee YouTube announcement

But what if they cannot find a solution? If such a rare event should occur, we'll give you your money back. Simple as that. If you buy a game on GOG.com and find that it doesn't work properly on your system, and our support cannot fix the problem, you get a full refund. It's a worldwide guarantee, and you have whole 30 days after the purchase date, to contact us about the refund.

There's even more! If you bought a game by mistake, or simply changed your mind about a purchase, you can get a full refund within 14 days, as long as the game wasn't downloaded. If in any doubt about our refund policies, please consult our FAQ.

We hope our Worldwide Money Back Guarantee will make you feel secure while you expand your DRM-free catalog on GOG.com. Having that said, we're confident that our titles won't give you any trouble in 99.9% cases!

NOTICE:
Even though this policy is introduced today, its effect goes back 30 days. If you bought a game within the last 30 days and have any of the trouble described here, contact us! We have you covered.
Post edited December 11, 2013 by G-Doc
Maybe I´m coming late, but I need to express my total satisfaction so far with Gog customer support. Even before of this annoucement, I haven´t any problem with refunds (one so far, Reus because the XNA requirement wasn´t reflected)

In all these years, I have never found a so good support service (maybe Humble store has the most similar good suppporting level). Thank you, Genoan, JuriJ and all Gog staff! :)
GOG.com: There's even more! If you bought a game by mistake, or simply changed your mind about a purchase, you can get a full refund within 14 days, as long as the game wasn't downloaded. If in any doubt about our refund policies, please consult our FAQ.
This announcement post says here if you purchased a game by mistake (like mistaking one Sam & Max game for another, or purchasing Blood instead of Blood 2), you can get a refund within 14 days. However, the FAQ makes no mention of this. Is this 14 day refund temporary, was it put in the announcement wrongfully, or was it simply overlooked while the FAQ was being put together?
GOG.com: Game doesn't work for you? Tell us to fix it! If we can't we'll give you your money back!

So, you bought a game on GOG.com and you've run into some trouble launching and playing it on your system, despite the fact it meets the specs we've put on the game's catalog page? This happens rarely, as our test lab does its best to assure your experience with our titles is as smooth as possible. But it does happen. And when it does, we want to give you the best support you'll ever get from an on-line store. Just navigate to our Support section--it's quite possible that the solution to your problem is already posted there. If not, just fill in a ticket describing your troubles and our top men will do their best to fix it all for you, so you can enjoy your purchase.

But what if they cannot find a solution? If such a rare event should occur, we'll give you your money back. Simple as that. If you buy a game on GOG.com and find that it doesn't work properly on your system, and our support cannot fix the problem, you get a full refund. It's a worldwide guarantee, and you have whole 30 days after the purchase date, to contact us about the refund.

There's even more! If you bought a game by mistake, or simply changed your mind about a purchase, you can get a full refund within 14 days, as long as the game wasn't downloaded. If in any doubt about our refund policies, please consult our FAQ.

We hope our Worldwide Money Back Guarantee will make you feel secure while you expand your DRM-free catalog on GOG.com. Having that said, we're confident that our titles won't give you any trouble in 99.9% cases!

NOTICE:
Even though this policy is introduced today, its effect goes back 30 days. If you bought a game within the last 30 days and have any of the trouble described here, contact us! We have you covered.
Hello I just bought Divinity II Developers cut and when i start the game i gets to the first loading screen and immediate closes the window. No messages, no warning. I have searched the interent and these forums but cant find any help, does this entitle me to a refuned?
GOG.com: Game doesn't work for you? Tell us to fix it! If we can't we'll give you your money back!

NOTICE:
12HampF: Hello I just bought Divinity II Developers cut and when i start the game i gets to the first loading screen and immediate closes the window. No messages, no warning. I have searched the interent and these forums but cant find any help, does this entitle me to a refuned?
If you can prove it doesn't work and their solutions don't work, I would say it does.
Where is the SHARE TO FACEBOOK button for this, 'cause these news are perpendicularly wonderful!!!!
And did already someone use this guarantee? How was the experience?