It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Save up to 80% on 600+ games as we reprise our first week's 2013 DRM-Free Winter Sales!

Whatever your location and beliefs might be, the Winter Solstice and the time around it is usually a time of celebration. And if you are a gamer, there's even more reason to celebrate! It's the time of year when the prices of the games you've been eyeing for the whole year drop magically (or scientifically, if you prefer, or maybe miraculously even), making all those fantastic titles so much more affordable. It's like a festive game-shopping spree, that happens around the time of the Solstice. It's like--like--Festivmas! Yes, a gaming [url=http://www.gog.com/xmas13]2013 Solstice Festivmas! A name as good as any other, because what's important it's the celebration itself. Today, on GOG.com we offer you dozens of special deals, simultanously! We realize that our server-hiccup prevented some of you from picking up their favorites in the first hours of the our promotion. Once again, we're very sorry about that. That's even more reason to make all the offers and bundles featured in the first week of GOG.com 2013 DRM-Free Winter Sale, and more, available for 24 hours for your convenience.

That's not all! FREE GAMES! Do we have your attention? We know that a lot of you wanted to see what the three special deals were for you each day, and didn't like that you didn't have more idea what you're picking. So we've changed our daily deals so now you can see what's games you can pick from, with the element of surprise limited to the amount of discount you'll be getting. It might by 100%, by the way, as we're adding in a bunch of free games to our daily surprises, so be sure to check them out in case there's a free game waiting for you just a click away!

This special mid-sale discount-fest, or 2013 Solstice Festivmas if you will, lasts until Thursday, December 19, at 1:59PM GMT. We'd also like to remind you, that all purchases are now covered with our Worldwide 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, so this should be the safest on-line shopping spree you'll ever go on!

Happy Winter Solstice, everyone!

NOTICE
Heads-up! The following special deals are making their final appearance today, in our 2013 DRM-Free Winter Sale:
The BIG Ones
Collected Bullfrog Classics
Ultraviolence Uberpack
Dungeons and Dragons Desire
Roguelikelike Bundlelike
Might and Magic Legends
Deep in the Dungeons
Mystique and Mysterious
The Joy of Platforming
Charge-up and Go!
Space Sim Succession
To Infinity and Beyond

This is your final call for those!
IAmSinistar: Cripes, between purchases and trades, I've filled three more shelves of my game library today. Well done, GOG.
Oh my! Since the summer I've only filled about three to four shelves. Three shelves in one day! wow! I'd get more if I could afford it as there certainly is alot of great deals going on!
I'm thinking of buying Tales of Monkey Island. I was just wondering if someone who played it could tell me if the puzzle are logical or abstract. For instances, I think Book of unwritten tales has logical puzzles while Deponia has abstract ones (a fork to change the colour of socks?)
Thanks in advance.
Siegor: I'm thinking of buying Tales of Monkey Island. I was just wondering if someone who played it could tell me if the puzzle are logical or abstract. For instances, I think Book of unwritten tales has logical puzzles while Deponia has abstract ones (a fork to change the colour of socks?)
Thanks in advance.
I thought about getting it myself but I can't afford it right now but love the previous Monkey Island games and might get it on PSN instead I dunno but I think it has both kinds of puzzles? I'm not sure.
Siegor: I'm thinking of buying Tales of Monkey Island. I was just wondering if someone who played it could tell me if the puzzle are logical or abstract. For instances, I think Book of unwritten tales has logical puzzles while Deponia has abstract ones (a fork to change the colour of socks?)
Thanks in advance.
Lots of 'manipulate the enviroment' puzzles. Mostly logical, at least for me (I was able to finish the game without checking any walkthrough - so either my mind is abstract or the game is logical :)
So I check GOG's homepage today for the daily deals and...

... I believe the consecrated expression is "Oh My GOG"? ^^;;

Seriously though, it's a good thing I've already got everything I was interested in when it comes to the Community bundles, otherwise my wallet would hurt even more than it already does.

And kudos on the revamped daily gift! I was lucky enough to only get games I didn't own so far (and I've traded away those I wasn't interested in), but it's great to see all available options and to be able to reroll if we already own all the games.

I wonder what's in store for us next, especially since we're not voting any more. :)
Pica-Ludica: So I check GOG's homepage today for the daily deals and...

... I believe the consecrated expression is "Oh My GOG"? ^^;;

Seriously though, it's a good thing I've already got everything I was interested in when it comes to the Community bundles, otherwise my wallet would hurt even more than it already does.

And kudos on the revamped daily gift! I was lucky enough to only get games I didn't own so far (and I've traded away those I wasn't interested in), but it's great to see all available options and to be able to reroll if we already own all the games.

I wonder what's in store for us next, especially since we're not voting any more. :)
The voting might be back tomorrow. This is a one-shot, middle of the overall sale super recap sale type of thing. Then again, it might not since GOG is trying its best to make an optimal experience for people. Enough issues and it'll probably be nuked in favor of an alternate setup.
Post edited December 18, 2013 by CarrionCrow
Ended up only buying Divinity II today. I like strategy so I was looking at Startopia and Space Colony, but it turns out they are the management-style games I'm not really fond of.

Still plenty on my wishlist. I'm fighting the urge to buy Valdis Story right away, but I don't want to buy it until I know it won't come up in a promotion. Also really looking to pick up the remaining Divinity games, the Spellforce games, and the Gothic series, among a number of miscellaneous other titles.
The daily deals I had changed from this morning. So much sadness.
Ghorpm: Bundles I own:

- Collected Bullfrog Classics
- Dungeons and Dragons Desire
- Roguelikelike Bundlelike

If you need individual game/games from those bundles with a higher discount just PM me. Paypal is my favorite option
Many thanks to Ghorpm for picking up one of the Rogulike games for me. A lot of helpful people on this site going out of their way for others. I just don't see that very often on other forums.
Now an ultima pack deal is missing. I am sure it is going to come soon...
Thank you, GOG Editor. Although I only wanted one game from all the bundles, I did purchase it at your excellent price so I am happy.
Ghorpm: Bundles I own:

- Collected Bullfrog Classics
- Dungeons and Dragons Desire
- Roguelikelike Bundlelike

If you need individual game/games from those bundles with a higher discount just PM me. Paypal is my favorite option
WeR138: Many thanks to Ghorpm for picking up one of the Rogulike games for me. A lot of helpful people on this site going out of their way for others. I just don't see that very often on other forums.
Yeah I was able to get a few D&D games thanks to so many users being nice enough to offer a trade! This community is wonderful.
I'd been hoping for Papers, Please as a personal deal for the past few days. And I finally got it today!

It's a solstice miracle!
so does this post indicate this is the last time this Xmas sale those particular bundles will be offer red? no encore?:)
Thanks in advance.
Novotnus: Lots of 'manipulate the enviroment' puzzles. Mostly logical, at least for me (I was able to finish the game without checking any walkthrough - so either my mind is abstract or the game is logical :)
Thank you for answering, environmental manipulation is inded something I consider logical.