It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Save up to 80% on 600+ games as we reprise our first week's 2013 DRM-Free Winter Sales!

Whatever your location and beliefs might be, the Winter Solstice and the time around it is usually a time of celebration. And if you are a gamer, there's even more reason to celebrate! It's the time of year when the prices of the games you've been eyeing for the whole year drop magically (or scientifically, if you prefer, or maybe miraculously even), making all those fantastic titles so much more affordable. It's like a festive game-shopping spree, that happens around the time of the Solstice. It's like--like--Festivmas! Yes, a gaming [url=http://www.gog.com/xmas13]2013 Solstice Festivmas! A name as good as any other, because what's important it's the celebration itself. Today, on GOG.com we offer you dozens of special deals, simultanously! We realize that our server-hiccup prevented some of you from picking up their favorites in the first hours of the our promotion. Once again, we're very sorry about that. That's even more reason to make all the offers and bundles featured in the first week of GOG.com 2013 DRM-Free Winter Sale, and more, available for 24 hours for your convenience.

That's not all! FREE GAMES! Do we have your attention? We know that a lot of you wanted to see what the three special deals were for you each day, and didn't like that you didn't have more idea what you're picking. So we've changed our daily deals so now you can see what's games you can pick from, with the element of surprise limited to the amount of discount you'll be getting. It might by 100%, by the way, as we're adding in a bunch of free games to our daily surprises, so be sure to check them out in case there's a free game waiting for you just a click away!

This special mid-sale discount-fest, or 2013 Solstice Festivmas if you will, lasts until Thursday, December 19, at 1:59PM GMT. We'd also like to remind you, that all purchases are now covered with our Worldwide 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, so this should be the safest on-line shopping spree you'll ever go on!

Happy Winter Solstice, everyone!

NOTICE
Heads-up! The following special deals are making their final appearance today, in our 2013 DRM-Free Winter Sale:
The BIG Ones
Collected Bullfrog Classics
Ultraviolence Uberpack
Dungeons and Dragons Desire
Roguelikelike Bundlelike
Might and Magic Legends
Deep in the Dungeons
Mystique and Mysterious
The Joy of Platforming
Charge-up and Go!
Space Sim Succession
To Infinity and Beyond

This is your final call for those!
chezybezy: hmm did anyone else's daily surprise have the same discount as it had previously?
HypersomniacLive: Not sure I follow - there's nth in the announcement to indicate that they changed the percentage of discount for any of the games, it just doesn't show right away anymore, only after you make your choice. There's also the chance that your game may have a 100% discount, but that's not new either as a few people reported getting a free game in the Daily Personal Deals tracker thread.
not that it really matters but just to explain:
Total Annihilation: Commander Pack 70% OFF = $1.79.
Clicked the Daily Surprise for Total Annihilation: Commander Pack which then showed the same level of discount... just found it odd was all.
HypersomniacLive: the Recommended Deals include five new offers and two repeats. I don't think we've seen all of them as there are still ten days left till Dec 29.
There's actually twice that many Recommended Deals. Click "See All Deals" at the bottom of the list. Some good stuff down there too. I finally decided to pick up the GOG version of Raptor, my all-time favorite shmup, for $1.49.
Happy Festivus, everyone.

Edit: by the way, Raiden Legacy isn't free today, if you wondered.
Post edited December 18, 2013 by Narushima
The solstice is Saturday the 21st!
chezybezy: not that it really matters but just to explain:
Total Annihilation: Commander Pack 70% OFF = $1.79.
Clicked the Daily Surprise for Total Annihilation: Commander Pack which then showed the same level of discount... just found it odd was all.
Why is it odd? If you look closely, right under your three boxes of the Daily Surprise there are six games which are titled (emphasis mine):
DAILY SURPRISES REVEALED: IT'S A LITTLE EARLY, BUT WE OPENED SOME PRESENTS FOR YOU!
In other words, the six games under this title are part of the Daily Surprise pool of games, they were just opened early on (maybe for the 2013 Winter Solstice Festivmas day only?) and it looks like they're the same for everyone.

So, since all games (three + six ) are part of the same model of discounted games, isn't it logical that they come with the same percentage of discount?
high rated
mrking58: I really hope you show off all these bundles at the end of the sale again. I don't get paid until the end of the month but I really want Icewind dale 2 and Demon Stone :(
Apparently these packages will NOT be repeated, at least from what they are currently saying. So check your PMs for the two games.
NotJabba: There's actually twice that many Recommended Deals. Click "See All Deals" at the bottom of the list. Some good stuff down there too. I finally decided to pick up the GOG version of Raptor, my all-time favorite shmup, for $1.49.
Arrg, I completely missed that. I guess this means that all Recommended Deals (previous and future ones) were revealed today.
NotJabba: There's actually twice that many Recommended Deals. Click "See All Deals" at the bottom of the list. Some good stuff down there too. I finally decided to pick up the GOG version of Raptor, my all-time favorite shmup, for $1.49.
Wow, thanks for pointing that out! Just picked up Raptor and Realms of Chaos on the cheap too. Cheers!
2013 DRM-Free Winter Sale
it's day... 7?
mrking58: I really hope you show off all these bundles at the end of the sale again. I don't get paid until the end of the month but I really want Icewind dale 2 and Demon Stone :(
IAmSinistar: Apparently these packages will NOT be repeated, at least from what they are currently saying. So check your PMs for the two games.
lol thank you. I need to buy you something when I get paid
Here are the deals that I own everything from, if someone is looking to get a partial purchase at the bargain price.

Tales of Might and Magic
Turn-based 4X Classics

EDIT: Trimmed the list down to just those bundles that require you to buy all the games to get the discount.
Post edited December 18, 2013 by IAmSinistar
eupawel: 2013 DRM-Free Winter Sale
it's day... 7?
Correct! :)
IAmSinistar: Here are the deals that I own everything from, if someone is looking to get a partial purchase at the bargain price.

Tales of Might and Magic
Turn-based 4X Classics
Fixed that for you :) Deals on the left sides are not "everything-or-nothing" type. You can always buy individual games with a higher discount from them :)
Post edited December 18, 2013 by Ghorpm
Ghorpm: Deals on the right sides are not "everything-or-nothing" type. You can always buy individual games with a higher discount from them :)
Right side or left side? And is the right side the right side or the left side the right side? And the side that's left is the left side or the right side?
IAmSinistar: Here are the deals that I own everything from, if someone is looking to get a partial purchase at the bargain price.

Tales of Might and Magic
Turn-based 4X Classics
Ghorpm: Fixed that for you :) Deals on the right sides are not "everything-or-nothing" type. You can always buy individual games with a higher discount from them :)
Ah, so I should leave just those four? Ta, will do.
Post edited December 18, 2013 by IAmSinistar