It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

500+ individual games 50% off + almost 50 amazing deals up to 85% off only for 24 more hours!

The day has come to finish off our extravagant [url=http://gog.com/NoDRMSummer]2013 #NoDRM Summer Sale with a Grand Finale. All of the custom tailored gaming bundles and special offers you saw discounted by up to 85% are making a return, today. We're giving you one more chance to expand your collection with games of your favorite genres for ridiculously low prices. Outside of the special deals there's about 500 games out of our catalog, that you can get individually 50% off, so there's your chance to check off some items of your GOG.com wishlist. If you've been eyeing some deals for the past couple of weeks, deciding which ones to get--now's your final call to act upon your gaming desires!

The 2013 #NoDRM Summer Sale Finale lasts until Friday, July 5, at 12:59PM GMT. Don't miss out on the extravagant DRM-free gaming opportunities, and please be so kind to inform your gamer friends about this fantastic offer. Tweet all about it, post the news on Facebook or Google+, send out the carrier pigeons (or ravens), or simply open your window and shout from the top of your lungs: "GOG.com has hundreds of games with ridiculous discounts today!", thus making the world a better place with less DRM.

We're not stopping you any longer. Head to the front page to browse our bundles and special offers with discounts up to 85%, or pick your individual favorites from our catalog with 50% off discount. Just remember, you've only got time until Friday, July 5, at 12:59PM GMT.
Buenro-games: Sorry, but quit acting as if you were there and saw the whole disaster that Daikatana was.
i was, and it was glorious. still smiling about that infamous magazine ad whenever someone digs it out. good times. one of the first real internet "shitstorms" i can remember. point is, it's a mediocre game that got overhyped out of its ass due to delays, false promises, fake screenshots and bad marketing ads of course. which in turn made a mediocre game into a disasterously bad one.
G-Doc: No, no release today. Yes, there will be a weekend promo tomorrow, and we did our best to make it fun and interesting.
A hint about the promo to help select our 50% games today?
I'm a little bit sad that there was no Broken Sword bundle. I wanted to get BS4 at a discount. :(
Good bye GOG Summer Sale 2013 . :(
Need Advise..

Is Omerta + DlCs worth it at 80 % off ?? Or is the game so bad it isn't even worth it ?
Reever: But infinitely prolongued isn't the same as having a good, satisfying ending which brings all plotlines together ;)
P1na: We're talking science fiction now?

I stopped hoping for such endings a long time ago. Nowadays, I just hope for the ride to be enjoyable.
Now come on, don't be that pessimistic. Unless you also read Gantz :P

G-Doc: No, no release today. Yes, there will be a weekend promo tomorrow, and we did our best to make it fun and interesting.
gandalf.nho: A hint about the promo to help select our 50% games today?
That would be helpful indeed :D
I went in for System Shock 2 at last. That makes 3 games bought this sale, which I consider a solid number, seeing as how it's because I've already bought most of the other games I wanted over the last three years. I can hardly expect GOG to tailor their sales to my extant wishlist. I like the full promo early on, although it might be nice if they would save just a couple of the most popular bundles as a surprise for the last day. It's like getting toppings on my ice cream; I'll take it or leave it, because ice cream.

(and wow, the extras that come with this game!)
low rated
Still too expensive.

During Amazon or Steam sales individual games are usually at 75% off, with bundles being at 80% off or even more.

And then you have the Bundles where you can get games for less than a dollar usually.

Since I own at least one or two games in your bundles on GOG or somewhere else, the pansy 50% off discount on individual games makes this sale very ignorable.

Your price point will feel right when you sell these old games lower than the market price of recent games that are 2 or 3 years old.
N0x0ss: Need Advise..

Is Omerta + DlCs worth it at 80 % off ?? Or is the game so bad it isn't even worth it ?
Look, I'm not trying to be an asshole here. But it's a bad game, you will be bored playing it. I "played the demo" for 15 minutes and got rid of it. I literally almost fell asleep (Yeah I was very tired, but a good game would wake me up). There is a reason why it has such bad reviews.

Is that worth $10 to you?

I'd wait for X-com to go on sale, if you want a good game of that genre.
Post edited July 04, 2013 by Tranquil.Suit

Tranquil.Suit: Look, I'm not trying to be an asshole here. But it's a bad game, you will be bored playing it. I "played the demo" for 15 minutes and got rid of it. I literally almost fell asleep (Yeah I was very tired, but a good game would wake me up).

Is that worth $10 to you?
Ok .. so I'm better off spending 10 bucks on 2 50% off games. Thx :-)
low rated
WereSquirrel: Still too expensive.

During Amazon or Steam sales individual games are usually at 75% off, with bundles being at 80% off or even more.

And then you have the Bundles where you can get games for less than a dollar usually.

Since I own at least one or two games in your bundles on GOG or somewhere else, the pansy 50% off discount on individual games makes this sale very ignorable.

Your price point will feel right when you sell these old games lower than the market price of recent games that are 2 or 3 years old.
My feeling entirely on this sale, and by the longest day sale, you knew every sale that was going to happen too. Just wasn't that impressed with the sales here... And raising the interplay catalog half way through the sale was just asinine too... Oh well...
WereSquirrel: Still too expensive.

what a wanker.go back to your amazon and steam crap.no taste at all you knob

look up total biscuits first impressions on YouTube.best balanced view your likely to get.apparently has improved post patch but still isn't that hot considering the retail price.no I haven't played it but neither have a lot of people on here
Post edited July 04, 2013 by nijuu
lchandler121: And raising the interplay catalog half way through the sale was just asinine too... Oh well...
I think by asinine you maybe meant required by Interplay in order for these games to go on sale at all?
Post edited July 04, 2013 by NotJabba
lchandler121: And raising the interplay catalog half way through the sale was just asinine too... Oh well...
NotJabba: I think by asinine you maybe meant required by Interplay in order for these games to go on sale at all?
Yeah, I guess after they bought the liscenses to the games after thq floundered and then raised the prices in the first place.. then yes, If it had been clearly stated that they would go up in middle of the sale then it wouldn't have been so bad but I never saw a statement on the front page and didn't find out on the forums till days after why they went up in price.... anyways. It is what it is.
As always, willing to help people buy individual games at full discount, as well as looking for individual games from some other bundles (see lists). I use Paypal, but gift trading is also cool.

Reply or pm me.

[Have complete Bundles]
=========================
Indie Puzzlebox
Wadjet Eye Selection
Introversion Originals
Kain and Raziel Saga

[Want individual games from]
==========================
Fair and Square Selection
Indie Adventure Awesomeness
Turn-based Strategies Supreme (THIS ONE ESPECIALLY)
Library of Myst (AND ALSO THIS ONE)