It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

500+ individual games 50% off + almost 50 amazing deals up to 85% off only for 24 more hours!

The day has come to finish off our extravagant [url=http://gog.com/NoDRMSummer]2013 #NoDRM Summer Sale with a Grand Finale. All of the custom tailored gaming bundles and special offers you saw discounted by up to 85% are making a return, today. We're giving you one more chance to expand your collection with games of your favorite genres for ridiculously low prices. Outside of the special deals there's about 500 games out of our catalog, that you can get individually 50% off, so there's your chance to check off some items of your GOG.com wishlist. If you've been eyeing some deals for the past couple of weeks, deciding which ones to get--now's your final call to act upon your gaming desires!

The 2013 #NoDRM Summer Sale Finale lasts until Friday, July 5, at 12:59PM GMT. Don't miss out on the extravagant DRM-free gaming opportunities, and please be so kind to inform your gamer friends about this fantastic offer. Tweet all about it, post the news on Facebook or Google+, send out the carrier pigeons (or ravens), or simply open your window and shout from the top of your lungs: "GOG.com has hundreds of games with ridiculous discounts today!", thus making the world a better place with less DRM.

We're not stopping you any longer. Head to the front page to browse our bundles and special offers with discounts up to 85%, or pick your individual favorites from our catalog with 50% off discount. Just remember, you've only got time until Friday, July 5, at 12:59PM GMT.
Austrobogulator: Dear GOG, I mean no disrespect, but please study how Steam make their sales so enjoyable. More than anything though, don't reveal your whole hand a few days in.
Reever: I actually do think it's a good idea, at least people can plan a bit what to do with their money. But then again, it's not really great that we're not getting any cool suprises. Would have loved to see some other bundle constellations (for example Two Worlds together, don't know if I should buy them know or wait for another promo they might be in.)
Having shown everyone ALL the 75% games/bundles in one day when the sale when on for 2-3 weeks wasn't really a good idea if they wanted to sell stuff constantly throughout the sale, especially when that day was near start of the sale.
Many would have turned up, bought stuff and not come back because they knew there wouldn't be (most likely) new stuff coming up for dailies. Doesn't exactly promote excitement, surprise and have people buy more when there is nothing new on sale for people to look forward to. Look at all the comments about nothing to buy on the daily threads during the sale :P. Don't get be wrong, im big on GOG and buy when i can and promote, and i love what they sell and promo's and sales, but i do hope they take positive feedback onboard :)
011284mm: So now that this is all over do we get to see Microsoft games here this month?
But we do! Namely, "How do I get this to run in Windows 8?"
nijuu: Whats Deus Ex ? ;)...
P1na:
Hahaha you asked for it ;). touche!! ;)
Reever: And is it just me, or doesn't the "you own the bundle :)" tag appear for anyone anymore?!
grviper: Another of the things gog turns off during sales?
Well, I was aware that the "owned games" tag was disabled during the sale, but I thought that they'd at least keep the bundle one :/
Ah well, I think I'll only buy up the Thief Games (and Daikatana :D) and some 2.99 games from my wishlist. And maybe the Two Worlds Series. OMG, the money I've spent on this sale :(((( (at least I've bought pretty much all the games I've wanted to and I relieved my wishlist :P)
011284mm: So now that this is all over do we get to see Microsoft games here this month?
Please let it be Close Combat: A bridge too far. Boy do I want to play that game again. I really do.
nijuu: Whats Deus Ex ? ;)...
P1na:
Haha, you've read Mahou Sensei Negima? :D
Austrobogulator: Dear GOG, I mean no disrespect, but please study how Steam make their sales so enjoyable. More than anything though, don't reveal your whole hand a few days in.
I would be happy to know all the sales a year in advance. The more I know about what is coming the better I am able to make decisions about what to buy. For me, sales are not about enjoyment, sales are about saving money. Games are for enjoyment.
Reever: Haha, you've read Mahou Sensei Negima? :D
Yep. And I spent an hour a couple weeks ago looking for that image, too. I knew it was there, but not which chapter.
tpaivani: I would be happy to know all the sales a year in advance. The more I know about what is coming the better I am able to make decisions about what to buy. For me, sales are not about enjoyment, sales are about saving money. Games are for enjoyment.
You don't like surpises or sense of wonder what is coming up next i gather?. From a seller perspective i guess you want people to keep looking and spending... :P
deja vu??
Reever: Haha, you've read Mahou Sensei Negima? :D
P1na: Yep. And I spent an hour a couple weeks ago looking for that image, too. I knew it was there, but not which chapter.
Google didn't help? Should have asked on a manga forum then :P
Buenro-games: Sucking on Daikatana is pretty stupid. Specially coming from people that not only did not play it but were not even born when it came out. Daikatana did not suck because of gameplay or mechanics, it was a mixture of bad marketing and a tired genre. Sorry pig boy, but you hate on something you were never a part of. But hey, that is perfectly ok in the ether world.
Funny how in your condescending reply you make an assumption of my age. Let's be objective here, it sucked BADLY because of gameplay (bland everything) and mechanics (gamebreaking bugs). What makes it "historic", was the high expectancy and the raised profile, before any specifics of the game were even known, followed by... well, the end result.
Looking to buy games from the bundles at their maximum price off!

http://www.gog.com/promo/indie_adventure_awesomeness
Machinarium
Botanicula

http://www.gog.com/promo/platformers_reborn_pack
Giana Sisters

Please message me!
Post edited July 04, 2013 by opticq
Buenro-games: Sucking on Daikatana is pretty stupid. Specially coming from people that not only did not play it but were not even born when it came out. Daikatana did not suck because of gameplay or mechanics, it was a mixture of bad marketing and a tired genre. Sorry pig boy, but you hate on something you were never a part of. But hey, that is perfectly ok in the ether world.
Tranquil.Suit: Funny how in your condescending reply you make an assumption of my age. Let's be objective here, it sucked BADLY because of gameplay (bland everything) and mechanics (gamebreaking bugs). What makes it "historic", was the high expectancy and the raised profile, before any specifics of the game were even known, followed by... well, the end result.
It did not sorry, it did not. It never did. No matter how much you want to compare the games that existed then to this, it never was a laggard. It was just non original and redundant and when you add the bad marketing, it was doomed.

Sorry, but quit acting as if you were there and saw the whole disaster that Daikatana was.
Reever: Google didn't help? Should have asked on a manga forum then :P
Yeah, well, you could say I did. I asked one of the biggest posters here, and while he didn't know the chapter, he did have enough clues to lead me to a date and from there to a chapter. But I still spent some time re-reading before I resorted to that.