It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

500+ individual games 50% off + almost 50 amazing deals up to 85% off only for 24 more hours!

The day has come to finish off our extravagant [url=http://gog.com/NoDRMSummer]2013 #NoDRM Summer Sale with a Grand Finale. All of the custom tailored gaming bundles and special offers you saw discounted by up to 85% are making a return, today. We're giving you one more chance to expand your collection with games of your favorite genres for ridiculously low prices. Outside of the special deals there's about 500 games out of our catalog, that you can get individually 50% off, so there's your chance to check off some items of your GOG.com wishlist. If you've been eyeing some deals for the past couple of weeks, deciding which ones to get--now's your final call to act upon your gaming desires!

The 2013 #NoDRM Summer Sale Finale lasts until Friday, July 5, at 12:59PM GMT. Don't miss out on the extravagant DRM-free gaming opportunities, and please be so kind to inform your gamer friends about this fantastic offer. Tweet all about it, post the news on Facebook or Google+, send out the carrier pigeons (or ravens), or simply open your window and shout from the top of your lungs: "GOG.com has hundreds of games with ridiculous discounts today!", thus making the world a better place with less DRM.

We're not stopping you any longer. Head to the front page to browse our bundles and special offers with discounts up to 85%, or pick your individual favorites from our catalog with 50% off discount. Just remember, you've only got time until Friday, July 5, at 12:59PM GMT.
Great, just when I have no money :(

Anyway - BUY KING OF DRAGON PASS !!!
It's finally over.
No more buying.
My money is safe once more.
Until tomorrow.
Ghorpm: There are two bundles that I miss only one game so if your wishlist contains it I can you this game (or more games from the bundle as long as you want the missing one too) with the highest discount. Those bundles and missing games are:
http://www.gog.com/promo/fair_and_square_selection (Daikatana)
I couldn't bring myself to buy that one either.
Licurg: Great, just when I have no money :(

Don't wanna.
P1na: Don't wanna.
Why not ? Oh wait, you already have it... BTW, Eador is on sale too, and I noticed it wasn't on your list... You should rectify this pronto !
Licurg: Great, just when I have no money :(

already have , but don't have sacrifice :P
Not disappointed, because I expected to see all bundles on sale again today. Asurprise bundle would've been nice though.
Ghorpm: There are two bundles that I miss only one game so if your wishlist contains it I can you this game (or more games from the bundle as long as you want the missing one too) with the highest discount. Those bundles and missing games are:
http://www.gog.com/promo/fair_and_square_selection (Daikatana)
jalister: I couldn't bring myself to buy that one either.
I got this bundle during the Christmas sale and Daikatana was not yet released here so I had no problem ;) I have no interest whatsoever in this game.
DyNaer: already have , but don't have sacrifice :P
*Goes to get his gun*
G-Doc: No, no release today. Yes, there will be a weekend promo tomorrow, and we did our best to make it fun and interesting.
Don't feel down. According to my wallet, you fellas did just fine. (Bastards)
Post edited July 04, 2013 by Tranquil.Suit
Oh well. Have a few games on the wishlist i want to end up on a future Promo/Sale.

Now we wait.....
Hope something good on the Promo tomorrow.
Licurg: Why not ? Oh wait, you already have it... BTW, Eador is on sale too, and I noticed it wasn't on your list... You should rectify this pronto !
Oh, but it is. The one missing is Eador: MotBW, the very last item on my wishlist. And I would feel bad with an empty wishlist.
P1na: Oh, but it is. The one missing is Eador: MotBW, the very last item on my wishlist. And I would feel bad with an empty wishlist.
Hmm.. Well, wishlist something else and buy it. Problem solved :P
Personally I much prefer this way of running promos to being surprised. This way I can purchase games I want straight away without needing to worry about whether there is even bigger discount coming later.
Licurg: Hmm.. Well, wishlist something else and buy it. Problem solved :P
Actually, I tried, but I've bought everything else I'm remotely interested in. I really am in a bind here.