It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

500+ individual games 50% off + almost 50 amazing deals up to 85% off only for 24 more hours!

The day has come to finish off our extravagant [url=http://gog.com/NoDRMSummer]2013 #NoDRM Summer Sale with a Grand Finale. All of the custom tailored gaming bundles and special offers you saw discounted by up to 85% are making a return, today. We're giving you one more chance to expand your collection with games of your favorite genres for ridiculously low prices. Outside of the special deals there's about 500 games out of our catalog, that you can get individually 50% off, so there's your chance to check off some items of your GOG.com wishlist. If you've been eyeing some deals for the past couple of weeks, deciding which ones to get--now's your final call to act upon your gaming desires!

The 2013 #NoDRM Summer Sale Finale lasts until Friday, July 5, at 12:59PM GMT. Don't miss out on the extravagant DRM-free gaming opportunities, and please be so kind to inform your gamer friends about this fantastic offer. Tweet all about it, post the news on Facebook or Google+, send out the carrier pigeons (or ravens), or simply open your window and shout from the top of your lungs: "GOG.com has hundreds of games with ridiculous discounts today!", thus making the world a better place with less DRM.

We're not stopping you any longer. Head to the front page to browse our bundles and special offers with discounts up to 85%, or pick your individual favorites from our catalog with 50% off discount. Just remember, you've only got time until Friday, July 5, at 12:59PM GMT.
I want to buy some of the bundles(like D&D Bundle, Rpg Indie) but those I want I can't buy. On the page www.gog.com/promo/.... it says that the promo is already finished. Some of the bundles can be bought though.
Anyone has the same problems?
Post edited July 05, 2013 by Anon052
Anon052: I want to buy some of the bundles(like D&D Bundle, Rpg Indie) but those I want I can't buy. On the page www.gog.com/promo/.... it says that the promo is already finished. Some of the bundles can be bought though.
Anyone has the same problems?
Weird, I still have 55 minutes and none of the problems. You should contact GOG, maybe it has something to do with your timezone?
Well... I guess that's it for me. I really feel there was no RTT (Commandos like) bundle. One with the Commandos games, desperados and robin hood for example, would have been an instant buy for me. Anyway, I took the Alan bundle, the witcher 2, torchlight (free :D) and Commandos Ammo Pack and Riddick at 50%. Not bad :P

If there is still someone who can buy only Giana Sisters at 75% off for me, I will thank you a lot!!.
And then it was over...
And that's a wrap! :)
Cheers for the Wonderful sale GOG, even if I didn't buy anything in the end.

There was so much I wanted to get that was on my wish list (Giana Sisters, Strike Commander, Outcast, System Shock 2, Commandos Mission disc (have the first game but not its expansion) and so on) but it was just a poor timing financially for me. :/

I hope at Xmas you might have a similar sale.
Post edited July 05, 2013 by tarasis
So long and thanks for all the fish!
crap, missed it apperently with just 1 or 2 minutes..
Post edited July 05, 2013 by mschol
mschol: crap, missed it apperently with just 1 or 2 minutes..
lol, the sale was ongoing for 2 weeks and you become aware of it the very minute it ends? thats just too strange for words.
Great sale, GOG.

Good stuff.
This Summer sale was great, thanks to GOG,
Very good sale. Thanks GOG :)
Awesome summer sale and backlog just growing more.