It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Torchlight FREE for the next 48 hours, 500+ Games 50% off until July 5, Daily Deals up to 85% off!

The sun is shining, the weather is sweet, let's begin GOG's amazing humongous [url=http://gog.com/NoDRMSummer]2013 #NoDRM Summer Sale. Most of the games in our DRM-free catalog (that's 500+ titles!) are available half-price until July the 5th. You can also expect special Daily Deals, allowing you to grab bundles of games (or in some cases individual titles) up to 85% off! To add a cherry on top that huge, delicious summer gaming cake, for the next 48 hours we're giving away Torchlight, a fantastic hack-and-slash action-RPG, absolutely free to all GOG.com users! We have a lot of exciting deals in store for you, so remember to check our site frequently.

Normally, this paragraph would serve to further encourage you to go crazy with our extravagant and exciting offers. We'll get to that. But there's something important we'd like to address first. At GOG.com. we talk a lot about the importance of giving gamers the ability to play their games where they want, whenever they want, and how they want. Gamers should be able to play their games on any device they own in any location, no matter the Internet quality. There is only one way to ensure that: No DRM.

In the last few months, there has been a lot of outcry from gamers over DRM and how it is changing our favorite form of entertainment. If it keeps growing, it may well take a large part of the fun out of gaming. As anti-DRM crusaders, we're very glad to see that the issue of restrictive digital rights management has become an item of public debate, and we want to make sure that our #NoDRM stance is clear. None of the games in our sale have DRM, and none of our games ever will.

Once again: More than 500 games 50% off until July 5. Daily Deals bringing the discount even up to 85%. Torchlight distributed as a free gift to all GOG.com users until Thursday, June 20, at 12:59PM GMT. We'll throw exciting offers at you daily, so consider following us on [url=https://twitter.com/GOGcom]Twitter[/url], , and [url=http://j.mp/followGOGonYT]YouTube just to make sure you're not missing out. That's it! The 2013 #NoDRM Summer Sale is now on. Have fun and remember to support the #NoDRM movement on GOG.com and elsewhere!
8:40PM GMT here - Torchlight is just half off, but not free?
Post edited June 20, 2013 by kristian1980
Do you guys think there will be an encore day with repeats of all the daily promos at the end of the sale?
mondo84: Do you guys think there will be an encore day with repeats of all the daily promos at the end of the sale?
It's possible. GOG did one during the last Christmas sale. (Actually, they did it midway through, so it was an encore-and-preview sale).
mondo84: Do you guys think there will be an encore day with repeats of all the daily promos at the end of the sale?
Azilut: It's possible. GOG did one during the last Christmas sale. (Actually, they did it midway through, so it was an encore-and-preview sale).
Yea that's why I was curious. I think it'd be a good idea to run an encore on the last day like they did during the holiday sales 6 months ago.
So sad, late to the event and missed the awesome party favors...oh well, atleast this news finally got me to join the "DRM-free Revolution". I'm kinda new to PC gaming, any recommendations on classics I should be ashamed of missing??? I'm a fan RPGs with compelling story elements, two of my favorites are Dragon Age Origins and The Witcher 2.
taepacalypse: So sad, late to the event and missed the awesome party favors...oh well, atleast this news finally got me to join the "DRM-free Revolution". I'm kinda new to PC gaming, any recommendations on classics I should be ashamed of missing??? I'm a fan RPGs with compelling story elements, two of my favorites are Dragon Age Origins and The Witcher 2.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nodrm_summer_get_torchlight_free_for_48_hours/post291

If by "party favors" you meant Torchlight.
taepacalypse: So sad, late to the event and missed the awesome party favors...oh well, atleast this news finally got me to join the "DRM-free Revolution". I'm kinda new to PC gaming, any recommendations on classics I should be ashamed of missing??? I'm a fan RPGs with compelling story elements, two of my favorites are Dragon Age Origins and The Witcher 2.
Shaolin_sKunk: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nodrm_summer_get_torchlight_free_for_48_hours/post291

If by "party favors" you meant Torchlight.
thanks alot!!!
Aww dangit! Missed the free shit. And Alan Wake at 90%. Oh well....
BmB: Aww dangit! Missed the free shit. And Alan Wake at 90%. Oh well....
By free shit, do you mean Torchlight? I don't remember anything else being free.
Wow. New dailys..i see a whole list. is that an error?
What's going on?..
nijuu: Wow. New dailys..i see a whole list. is that an error?
It's the End of the World all over again!
Or more specifically, I guess this is all the daily deals we are likely to have during the sale.
jjsimp: By free shit, do you mean Torchlight? I don't remember anything else being free.
That is what I mean, yes.
Another "show all the big promos before the end"? This always spoils the surprises...
Seems like a glitch and wee see all coming bundles. Interesting.