It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Torchlight FREE for the next 48 hours, 500+ Games 50% off until July 5, Daily Deals up to 85% off!

The sun is shining, the weather is sweet, let's begin GOG's amazing humongous [url=http://gog.com/NoDRMSummer]2013 #NoDRM Summer Sale. Most of the games in our DRM-free catalog (that's 500+ titles!) are available half-price until July the 5th. You can also expect special Daily Deals, allowing you to grab bundles of games (or in some cases individual titles) up to 85% off! To add a cherry on top that huge, delicious summer gaming cake, for the next 48 hours we're giving away Torchlight, a fantastic hack-and-slash action-RPG, absolutely free to all GOG.com users! We have a lot of exciting deals in store for you, so remember to check our site frequently.

Normally, this paragraph would serve to further encourage you to go crazy with our extravagant and exciting offers. We'll get to that. But there's something important we'd like to address first. At GOG.com. we talk a lot about the importance of giving gamers the ability to play their games where they want, whenever they want, and how they want. Gamers should be able to play their games on any device they own in any location, no matter the Internet quality. There is only one way to ensure that: No DRM.

In the last few months, there has been a lot of outcry from gamers over DRM and how it is changing our favorite form of entertainment. If it keeps growing, it may well take a large part of the fun out of gaming. As anti-DRM crusaders, we're very glad to see that the issue of restrictive digital rights management has become an item of public debate, and we want to make sure that our #NoDRM stance is clear. None of the games in our sale have DRM, and none of our games ever will.

Once again: More than 500 games 50% off until July 5. Daily Deals bringing the discount even up to 85%. Torchlight distributed as a free gift to all GOG.com users until Thursday, June 20, at 12:59PM GMT. We'll throw exciting offers at you daily, so consider following us on [url=https://twitter.com/GOGcom]Twitter[/url], , and [url=http://j.mp/followGOGonYT]YouTube just to make sure you're not missing out. That's it! The 2013 #NoDRM Summer Sale is now on. Have fun and remember to support the #NoDRM movement on GOG.com and elsewhere!
GOG.com: snip
Oh god, let's see what the damage to my wallet will be.

Thank you.
Holy Molly.
Sale!!

50% sale if I'm not after a pack. Back to waiting for Gem Promo's for me probably ^^
Post edited June 18, 2013 by Pheace
omg, my card is expired! i'll get a new one on friday or next monday hopefully
Let's see if SS2 jumps up at all on the bestsellers list now! :) (although the D&D sale might hold it in its place)
:D Holy cow, is there anything NOT on sale (other than the 2 pre-order games)?
GOG are you sure, you want to allow getting Torchlight as a gift for free?
SUMMER SALE !!!
GOG.com: You can also expect special Daily Deals, allowing you to grab bundles of games (or in some cases individual titles) up to 85% off!
A blatant lie! The A.Wake Bundle is 90% off, 5% more than "up to 85%".
uh oh...
Why would anyone go through the trouble to pirate a game and risk irritating "virtual CD drive" programs, .exe-files infected with virii and other malsware, trouble with cracks and CD key generators, etc when one can just buy DRM games from GoG for almost no charge at all?
high rated
I like the shark. ;)
CHARGE!
etna87: A blatant lie! The A.Wake Bundle is 90% off, 5% more than "up to 85%".
The bastards lied to us ! :P
Post edited June 18, 2013 by Licurg