It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Torchlight FREE for the next 48 hours, 500+ Games 50% off until July 5, Daily Deals up to 85% off!

The sun is shining, the weather is sweet, let's begin GOG's amazing humongous [url=http://gog.com/NoDRMSummer]2013 #NoDRM Summer Sale. Most of the games in our DRM-free catalog (that's 500+ titles!) are available half-price until July the 5th. You can also expect special Daily Deals, allowing you to grab bundles of games (or in some cases individual titles) up to 85% off! To add a cherry on top that huge, delicious summer gaming cake, for the next 48 hours we're giving away Torchlight, a fantastic hack-and-slash action-RPG, absolutely free to all GOG.com users! We have a lot of exciting deals in store for you, so remember to check our site frequently.

Normally, this paragraph would serve to further encourage you to go crazy with our extravagant and exciting offers. We'll get to that. But there's something important we'd like to address first. At GOG.com. we talk a lot about the importance of giving gamers the ability to play their games where they want, whenever they want, and how they want. Gamers should be able to play their games on any device they own in any location, no matter the Internet quality. There is only one way to ensure that: No DRM.

In the last few months, there has been a lot of outcry from gamers over DRM and how it is changing our favorite form of entertainment. If it keeps growing, it may well take a large part of the fun out of gaming. As anti-DRM crusaders, we're very glad to see that the issue of restrictive digital rights management has become an item of public debate, and we want to make sure that our #NoDRM stance is clear. None of the games in our sale have DRM, and none of our games ever will.

Once again: More than 500 games 50% off until July 5. Daily Deals bringing the discount even up to 85%. Torchlight distributed as a free gift to all GOG.com users until Thursday, June 20, at 12:59PM GMT. We'll throw exciting offers at you daily, so consider following us on [url=https://twitter.com/GOGcom]Twitter[/url], , and [url=http://j.mp/followGOGonYT]YouTube just to make sure you're not missing out. That's it! The 2013 #NoDRM Summer Sale is now on. Have fun and remember to support the #NoDRM movement on GOG.com and elsewhere!
Have the "owned" tags disappeared for anyone else?
Excellent. Am able to snag System Shock 2, Clive Barker's Undying, and The Cat Lady at half price. Knew it paid to wait (I down a disc copy of SS2).

Torchlight free is a nice gift to the community, though I have no interest in a cartoony dungeon-crawler.
DarkoD13: Have the "owned" tags disappeared for anyone else?
Yeah, they have for me aswell. GoG must be having some site problems this morning.
Boilpoint: Yeah, they have for me aswell. GoG must be having some site problems this morning.
This is were Xyem's greasemonkey script comes in! Thought about installing it too, but I'll do that when I'm on my buying spree.
yes, iirc, this happened last year to alleviate the server load. I suspect they will return ;)
Reever: This is were Xyem's greasemonkey script comes in! Thought about installing it too, but I'll do that when I'm on my buying spree.
Doesn't work without the "owned" tags.
Reever: This is were Xyem's greasemonkey script comes in! Thought about installing it too, but I'll do that when I'm on my buying spree.
DarkoD13: Doesn't work without the "owned" tags.
And that's what I realized now as well :D Even tried it out to be sure :(
Sorry for the false hopes xD

hucklebarry: yes, iirc, this happened last year to alleviate the server load. I suspect they will return ;)
Are those really that much of a strain on the servers?
Post edited June 18, 2013 by Reever
This is great. I will keep an eye out for stuff on my wish list for the daily.
NostalgiaLane: So is the general consensus, wait to see if a game goes to 75% and if not buy it on July 5th?
That's my plan. I am buying on the 4th unless someone clearly says the sale is on the 5th too.
Post edited June 18, 2013 by qwixter
Hmm, I'm considering buying Sacrifice.

Licurg sure does a lot of work trying to hype everyone up for this game, but I've never really seen him elaborate on that. He basicly always says sth like "Buy Sacrifice!". What's so good about it?

I'm wondering if I'd enjoy it.
Post edited June 18, 2013 by DrYaboll
The Summer sale is here, awesome! Torchlight for free, just another reason why I love this site. Cheers!
you will play the game for a few minutes and realize that you played for 4 hours straight,is that good.buy it now
DrYaboll: Hmm, I'm considering buying Sacrifice.

Licurg sure does a lot of work trying to hype everyone up for this game, but I've never really seen him elaborate on that. He basicly always says sth like "Buy Sacrifice!". What's so good about it?

So, it's only day 1, but I intend to buy the D&D pack since all of those games are either already in my library or on my wishlist.

Then, i'll pick up Gothic 2 and Arcanum.

That's a pretty good deal for some of the best games ever made.
ThomNG: The Nordic Games team wishes you a great summer sale - of course with our catalogue included: http://www.gog.com/catalogue?search=Nordic+Games

Happy GOG.com #noDRM Summer Sale!

Stay tuned!
Thanks, but I already bought all of your games on GOG. Please add some more!
DrYaboll: Hmm, I'm considering buying Sacrifice.

Haha yeah, this might be the chance to get that game already :D (although I wouldn't have the time to play it through, I guess I'd see at least what it's all about - and ask Licurg for a refund if I won't like it :P)
Thanks for Torchlight :)
Got the last express and magic carpet 2 today.
Others on my wishlist will have to wait for the daily deals or the last days of summersale.