It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Torchlight FREE for the next 48 hours, 500+ Games 50% off until July 5, Daily Deals up to 85% off!

The sun is shining, the weather is sweet, let's begin GOG's amazing humongous [url=http://gog.com/NoDRMSummer]2013 #NoDRM Summer Sale. Most of the games in our DRM-free catalog (that's 500+ titles!) are available half-price until July the 5th. You can also expect special Daily Deals, allowing you to grab bundles of games (or in some cases individual titles) up to 85% off! To add a cherry on top that huge, delicious summer gaming cake, for the next 48 hours we're giving away Torchlight, a fantastic hack-and-slash action-RPG, absolutely free to all GOG.com users! We have a lot of exciting deals in store for you, so remember to check our site frequently.

Normally, this paragraph would serve to further encourage you to go crazy with our extravagant and exciting offers. We'll get to that. But there's something important we'd like to address first. At GOG.com. we talk a lot about the importance of giving gamers the ability to play their games where they want, whenever they want, and how they want. Gamers should be able to play their games on any device they own in any location, no matter the Internet quality. There is only one way to ensure that: No DRM.

In the last few months, there has been a lot of outcry from gamers over DRM and how it is changing our favorite form of entertainment. If it keeps growing, it may well take a large part of the fun out of gaming. As anti-DRM crusaders, we're very glad to see that the issue of restrictive digital rights management has become an item of public debate, and we want to make sure that our #NoDRM stance is clear. None of the games in our sale have DRM, and none of our games ever will.

Once again: More than 500 games 50% off until July 5. Daily Deals bringing the discount even up to 85%. Torchlight distributed as a free gift to all GOG.com users until Thursday, June 20, at 12:59PM GMT. We'll throw exciting offers at you daily, so consider following us on [url=https://twitter.com/GOGcom]Twitter[/url], , and [url=http://j.mp/followGOGonYT]YouTube just to make sure you're not missing out. That's it! The 2013 #NoDRM Summer Sale is now on. Have fun and remember to support the #NoDRM movement on GOG.com and elsewhere!
vanchann: Many games suddenly were out of the sale!
So not all games take part in summer sale any more!
Not true :)

Look at this link -

http://www.gog.com/catalogue

It shows you the entire GOG catalogue, with all the games currently on sale, which are almost ALL the games in the catalogue. The ones that aren't will be in daily dales throughout the sale. Remember...the sale runs for 3 weeks.
Hesusio: So it is. For a moment there, I thought GOG may've gotten some very angry emails from the odd publisher.
jalister: It's possible those are not supposed to be on sale. Let's just say I didn't take any chances.
Why? They're all supposed to be on sale, but there's ALWAYS some kind of glitch with some of them when the sale first starts. Just put them in your basket and go to the checkout. If they show as 'on sale' in the checkout, they're on sale, so off you go to pay for them :)

Once you own them, you own them. Even if there was a mistake, GOG can't come asking for more money later :)

Also remember, though, there's no rush -- other than for the two bundles (Alan Wake and the RPG one) as all these games will be on sale for 3 weeks, with more even better deals added every day.
Post edited June 18, 2013 by Bloodygoodgames
Now I know why my papa blocked my CC. :P
Thanks for the sale. But did you have to do it right now? My wallet isn't exactly ready for a major sale like this.
PC MASTER RACE!
Potzato: 2) Almost all games have a reduction , not all.
Which ones don't? Jade Empire shows up as $7.49 when you move to checkout. That is the one that tells you if something is discounted or not.
Bloodygoodgames: Also remember, though, there's no rush -- other than for the two bundles (Alan Wake and the RPG one) as all these games will be on sale for 3 weeks, with more even better deals added every day.
Actually, some of them won't be on sale the whole time, but GOG will let us know in advance when they will stop being discounted:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/2013_nodrm_summer_sale_begins_on_gogcom/post33
Ive been naughty and grabbed a couple of torchlight codes, the same thing will happen with this as happened with the other freebies, give it a few days and people will moan cause they never got their freebie
I spend too much damn time here, I've got all of these! :O Don't have the Gabby Knights. Any good?

The TL is nice because I have the cd rom and now I can stop worrying about one more disc to lose. :D It's the small things that can turn a frown upside down.
Post edited June 18, 2013 by tinyE
PC RASTER MACE!
vanchann: Many games suddenly were out of the sale!
So not all games take part in summer sale any more!
Bloodygoodgames: Not true :)

Look at this link -

http://www.gog.com/catalogue

It shows you the entire GOG catalogue, with all the games currently on sale, which are almost ALL the games in the catalogue. The ones that aren't will be in daily dales throughout the sale. Remember...the sale runs for 3 weeks.
jalister: It's possible those are not supposed to be on sale. Let's just say I didn't take any chances.
Bloodygoodgames: Why? They're all supposed to be on sale, but there's ALWAYS some kind of glitch with some of them when the sale first starts. Just put them in your basket and go to the checkout. If they show as 'on sale' in the checkout, they're on sale, so off you go to pay for them :)

Once you own them, you own them. Even if there was a mistake, GOG can't come asking for more money later :)

Also remember, though, there's no rush -- other than for the two bundles (Alan Wake and the RPG one) as all these games will be on sale for 3 weeks, with more even better deals added every day.
I don't think that's accurate. As others already pointed out, all games get a 50% discount but due to a glitch, some don't show it till you're at check out - I've tried a few games (like the Wizardry ones) and they are discounted at check out.
The site is dying!
Question, does this mean some of the 50% off games there will be chance they go daily deeper discount much like when steam has their sales?
nijuu: Question, does this mean some of the 50% off games there will be chance they go daily deeper discount much like when steam has their sales?
Considering GOG has done this kind of sale before, that's exactly what I'm counting on.
nijuu: Question, does this mean some of the 50% off games there will be chance they go daily deeper discount much like when steam has their sales?
Seems like that's the case. GOG did that last time too, right?
Yes.