It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Torchlight FREE for the next 48 hours, 500+ Games 50% off until July 5, Daily Deals up to 85% off!

The sun is shining, the weather is sweet, let's begin GOG's amazing humongous [url=http://gog.com/NoDRMSummer]2013 #NoDRM Summer Sale. Most of the games in our DRM-free catalog (that's 500+ titles!) are available half-price until July the 5th. You can also expect special Daily Deals, allowing you to grab bundles of games (or in some cases individual titles) up to 85% off! To add a cherry on top that huge, delicious summer gaming cake, for the next 48 hours we're giving away Torchlight, a fantastic hack-and-slash action-RPG, absolutely free to all GOG.com users! We have a lot of exciting deals in store for you, so remember to check our site frequently.

Normally, this paragraph would serve to further encourage you to go crazy with our extravagant and exciting offers. We'll get to that. But there's something important we'd like to address first. At GOG.com. we talk a lot about the importance of giving gamers the ability to play their games where they want, whenever they want, and how they want. Gamers should be able to play their games on any device they own in any location, no matter the Internet quality. There is only one way to ensure that: No DRM.

In the last few months, there has been a lot of outcry from gamers over DRM and how it is changing our favorite form of entertainment. If it keeps growing, it may well take a large part of the fun out of gaming. As anti-DRM crusaders, we're very glad to see that the issue of restrictive digital rights management has become an item of public debate, and we want to make sure that our #NoDRM stance is clear. None of the games in our sale have DRM, and none of our games ever will.

Once again: More than 500 games 50% off until July 5. Daily Deals bringing the discount even up to 85%. Torchlight distributed as a free gift to all GOG.com users until Thursday, June 20, at 12:59PM GMT. We'll throw exciting offers at you daily, so consider following us on [url=https://twitter.com/GOGcom]Twitter[/url], , and [url=http://j.mp/followGOGonYT]YouTube just to make sure you're not missing out. That's it! The 2013 #NoDRM Summer Sale is now on. Have fun and remember to support the #NoDRM movement on GOG.com and elsewhere!
Mivas: Great, thanks for advices. :)

I remember that GOG did that the last year too. I guess they are dealing with too much traffic to leave also this function on?
FlamingFirewire: It's really weird that they would disable that script - it just makes it harder for people to determine what stuff on sale they should buy first :)
When you say, "free game"... you have to batten down the hatches. I'm guessing shortly after 48 hours, they will fix that issue, so you can still catch the 50% off deal before it ends.
GOG, you guys are the BEST!!! :) cant thank you enough for everything you do. this summer sale is amazing :D ...gonna grab a bunch of games right away.
TheEnigmaticT: ...
Can you speak to the dev team to get the "owned games" functionality back as I would like to buy the GOGs I don't own but I have no idea which ones they are..
totally awesome :D
Pheace: Probably because these days they can pirate the actual GOG games for no charge at all. Pirates will be pirates, reason doesn't really come into it.
Licurg: Shiver me timbers, that's a fine torrent if I ever seen one ! ARRRRGHHH ! :P
"ARRRRGHHH Jim-lad; an' don't 'ee knock it all back at once, HA-HARRRRGHHH !"
< ye olde Englishe Cadbury's Old Jamaica chocolate bar commercial >

Not forgetting SHARK!

Really made my day.
TheEnigmaticT: ...
xyem: Can you speak to the dev team to get the "owned games" functionality back as I would like to buy the GOGs I don't own but I have no idea which ones they are..
Why are you stressing about this? The gamecard still shows if you own the game already. Plus I think it's impossible to add a game to your wishlist that you already own. Just wishlist all the stuff you're thinking about, then go to your wishlist page to purchase.
Boilpoint: Why are you stressing about this? The gamecard still shows if you own the game already. Plus I think it's impossible to add a game to your wishlist that you already own. Just wishlist all the stuff you're thinking about, then go to your wishlist page to purchase.
Because:
Games Available: 576

Oh, and because a computer can do it in less than a second.
#1 request for this sale - 50% off Raiden Legacy, I would give anything for that series!!!
Where is Wizardry 6+7? Go go 50% off :D
xyem: Can you speak to the dev team to get the "owned games" functionality back as I would like to buy the GOGs I don't own but I have no idea which ones they are..
+1
SLP2000: +1
+1

I'm planning on buying several games, and seeing what I already own makes it easier. Especially when time is short while I'm at work. Hopefully it's just temporary during the initial rush.
xyem: Because:
Games Available: 576
I thought that you have whole catalogue already :-)
Managed to make an order for the D&D bundle, but something went wonky and the games aren't showing in my account. Waiting for a reply to my email. Hoping I don't have to wait too long. I'm starting to think the universe is plotting to keep me from replaying Planescape and Neverwinter Nights.

owell, at least I got Torchlight to play while waiting. :)

Edit: Games are there now! I love you GoG!
Post edited June 18, 2013 by DireRabbit
makr3la: I thought that you have whole catalogue already :-)
I lagged behind when they started releasing more expensive and indie games. I'm currently at 526/576 (91%) but this sale should let me catch up a fair bit.
makr3la: I thought that you have whole catalogue already :-)
xyem: I lagged behind when they started releasing more expensive and indie games. I'm currently at 526/576 (91%) but this sale should let me catch up a fair bit.
Hope you'll catch it up now. Good luck and remember to wait for *bigger* promo each day! ;-)

As far as I remember you still have all games that were removed from GOG?