It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A small post to show my appreciation of this thread even if I usually have nothing to say about things here.
I don't know if it's the right place to put this info, but I checked the games that I own from your list and here are my findings. Windows versions of Stardew Valley is the same for both galaxy and offline installers. Windows Witcher 3 main installer is indeed 1.31 version but patch 1.32 is also available. Dragon Age Origins is a curious example because I believe that (A) in galaxy version just means cloud save functionality, so in essence this is the same version (since you don't need cloud saves if you're using offline installers without galaxy). Outward is a bit harder since devs don't use that numbering on steam or on wiki, but currently galaxy lists the version as 1.3.1b while offline installers are 1.3.1d. This would actually fit since the devs of the game did a downgrade on 23rd december, because the newest version had some problems with co op. They promised to fix this in early january. Hope it helps.
Themken: A small post to show my appreciation of this thread even if I usually have nothing to say about things here.

Ravinius: Windows versions of Stardew Valley is the same for both galaxy and offline installers.
It's probably fixed and will be marked as such on my next scan. I update the data every weekend, and it may at times lag a bit behind the actual state of things.

Ravinius: Windows Witcher 3 main installer is indeed 1.31 version but patch 1.32 is also available.
I'm aware of that, but my scripts only look at base installer versions.

Ravinius: Dragon Age Origins is a curious example because I believe that (A) in galaxy version just means cloud save functionality, so in essence this is the same version (since you don't need cloud saves if you're using offline installers without galaxy).
The content is the same (it was confirmed by someone from GOG a while ago), however the version numbers are different (1.05 vs 1.5). I hope it will get corrected one day.

Ravinius: Outward is a bit harder since devs don't use that numbering on steam or on wiki, but currently galaxy lists the version as 1.3.1b while offline installers are 1.3.1d.
The versions should be in sync now for Outward (at least the ones for windows)... and this will be reflected on my next update.
Post edited December 29, 2020 by WinterSnowfall
Ravinius: Outward is a bit harder since devs don't use that numbering on steam or on wiki, but currently galaxy lists the version as 1.3.1b while offline installers are 1.3.1d.
Now that I have fresh data and I'm looking at it, yes... for some reason GOG has decided to hide some Galaxy revisions for Outward and only lists 1.3.1b:mono as the latest, though I am sure 1.3.1d is on Galaxy as well, just not... well, visible.
Post edited January 02, 2021 by WinterSnowfall
high rated
Project Spekulatius / saints_row_the_third_remastered

Does anyone have any idea what this is about? A placeholder for Saints Row The Third Remastered? A DLC?
WinterSnowfall: Project Spekulatius / saints_row_the_third_remastered

Does anyone have any idea what this is about? A placeholder for Saints Row The Third Remastered? A DLC?
That would be an entry for this:
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/saints-row-the-third-remastered/home
Edit: I don't know what's the story with the codename. I know a bunch of Epic games use their own codewords for the games themselves. See the reddit comments here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/gog/comments/jt1qq0/godfall_from_epic_showing_as_carp_anyone_seen/
Post edited January 09, 2021 by SCPM
SCPM: [...]
Interesting naming. So I'd assume it's on its way to GOG then... ?

Unless they've started adding Epic Games Store games under their own IDs :P.

Edit: Ok, nevermind... so they will indeed be adding IDs for Epic Games Store games... sheesh.
Post edited January 09, 2021 by WinterSnowfall
Not necessarily, the name might have just been some attempt at obfuscation. :) Looking at the entry's data, I'm fairly certain this is for a GOG release of the game.
SCPM: Not necessarily, the name might have just been some attempt at obfuscation. :) Looking at the entry's data, I'm fairly certain this is for a GOG release of the game.
GOGBears and their shenanigans... I guess time will tell. Thanks for clearing this up :) !
high rated
As a somewhat close heads up, note that it (Everspace 2) should be landing later today as an in-dev title. There are no offline installers available as of now, but there is hype!
Attachments:
Post edited January 18, 2021 by WinterSnowfall
WinterSnowfall:
...and arrive it did.
WinterSnowfall:
Themken: ...and arrive it did.
As per the plan. Kickstarter backers (myself included) got the announcement last Friday & the keys earlier today, in case anyone was wondering how I got the game before it was officially released as in-dev.
The information of api.gog.com/products/ and api.gog.com/v2/games/ may be inconsistent.
Attachments:
old_api.png (15 Kb)
v2_api.png (35 Kb)
〇一〇: The information of api.gog.com/products/ and api.gog.com/v2/games/ may be inconsistent.
While I'm glad other people are having "fun" with the APIs, this is not exactly news to me :P. Newly added titles are especially iffy, but they do get corrected at some point (usually).

P.S.: The api.gog.com/v2/games/ endpoint is directly used on the product page, so those will be identical.
Post edited January 23, 2021 by WinterSnowfall
Consistency is for wimps. (ancient GOG proverb)

:)