What exactly are you comparing there? Only if the "version" string between offline and Galaxy version is any different, or if the offline installer actually is missing some update?
Only the version string differences, as reported by the API. I don't even own most of these games and certainly don't have the time to look in the details of what those differences actually are.
Yes, I know there are some false positives in terms of what is actually missing, The Witcher 3 among them (I only look at base installer versions, not patches as well), Dragon Age is not missing anything, just the versioning is wrong - I've covered why this is the case in my original post
and why I am not excluding the false positives from the list. I have tried in the past, it led to unmaintainable code.
It certainly doesn't help when GOG's versioning scheme is inconsistent and erratic.
And for the rest, I'd be interested into two pieces of data, before ringing the alarm bells:
1. How long has the offline installer been lagging behind? Two days? Two weeks? Two months?
2. What is the actual update it is missing (e.g. is it something that affects only the Galaxy version, e.g. multiplayer that isn't even included in the offline version)?
Regarding 1), the list only contains active differences I picked up during the most recent weekend. Some of them may be resolved until I get to run my scripts again and refresh the list - expect up to 7 days of lag. This is a free service I put up out of my time after all... I do have a day job.
If you see something that was added on 11/11/2020, for example, then the discrepancy has been in place since then. If a discrepancy is fixed, it will automatically get removed from the list and added back with a fresh date, should it resurface.
Regarding 2), as I said before, I neither have the time needed to perform such detective work nor was that ever the original intention of the list. I just look at the data my scripts collect, raise eyebrows, rub my beard and sometimes doubt what I'm seeing, much like you are.
this list seems accurate.
Since I don't use any voodoo magic, the list will always be as accurate or inaccurate as the data reported by the APIs is. All I do are some wildcard exclusions for punctuation marks and outright ignore entries GOG has unofficially admitted are broken/legacy false positives. The list is 100% machine generated now, based on the data I collect each weekend.