It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Congrats to MadalinStroe and Tallima, and of course to xyem

RoloTony: Congratulations! I wish I could lose weight as consistently as you do!
Then go easy on those king-size Rolo minis ;)
Post edited April 30, 2018 by Barefoot_Monkey
MadalinStroe: Not in!
xyem: Unfortunately, my script still chose you for week #6 :P

What would you like to do with the prize? You could keep it, use it, reroll (I pick another winner for this week), kick it forward (either in its entirety or across X weeks).

Up to you!
Figures that I'd get lucky, when it would be wasted on me. Thank you, xyem, but I still have to decline. I think that the only fair thing to do, is for you to choose another winner.

Good luck, and I wish you great will power to achieve your goal!
Hesusio: Holy shit, I never thought I'd see the return of GOG Santa. Well, if you get sick of the whole diet and exercise thing, the money you'd otherwise no doubt burn through on giveaways should more than cover a round or two of liposuction.
MadalinStroe's reroll has selected you as the winner for week #6 too. Such luck :)
Congratz on the progress, wish you well with the fight.
Hesusio: Holy shit, I never thought I'd see the return of GOG Santa. Well, if you get sick of the whole diet and exercise thing, the money you'd otherwise no doubt burn through on giveaways should more than cover a round or two of liposuction.
xyem: MadalinStroe's reroll has selected you as the winner for week #6 too. Such luck :)
I had no idea was even in the running for this round. Thank you very much, good sir.
Hesusio: I had no idea was even in the running for this round. Thank you very much, good sir.
Everybody is, all posts up to and including the one Xyem mentions before announcing winner, not just the ones from the last week :)
Oh, I think real winner is xyem - he is loosing the weight and winning against treats. :P

I also think LovelyNameOwner should be a prize :P
Post edited May 02, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
Good luck xyem! Improvement every week so far is impressive!
I read in the news that moving in cold weather is good for losing weight; something about the body fat changing, so a brisk walk in the early morning or just before bedtime with not too much clothes on might be good.
Themken: I read in the news that moving in cold weather is good for losing weight; something about the body fat changing, so a brisk walk in the early morning or just before bedtime with not too much clothes on might be good.
For better results, move to Siberia and run around naked. Anything less than that is just lack of commitment :P
SpartanSloth: For better results, move to Siberia and run around naked. Anything less than that is just lack of commitment :P
Or cold therapy, a few min in a room at about -100C. Or using one of those machines that seem to be its most recent form.
*shivers at the thought*
Themken: I read in the news that moving in cold weather is good for losing weight; something about the body fat changing, so a brisk walk in the early morning or just before bedtime with not too much clothes on might be good.
I play The Long Dark.. close enough, right?
Week #8 draws to a close and another step into new ground at 31.6%! Winner will be chosen from posts up to and including #251.

Didn't plan on this, but I cut out the packet of crisps and 2 biscuits from my lunchbox at work this week (not that either of them lasted until lunch). Saw it pretty much immediately as it is the first week where I have lost weight every day, rather than slowly gain during the week and losing it all and them some at the weekend. Providing there isn't another co-incidental cause anyway..

In addition, one of the special prizes has been triggered too! A winner for that will also be selected soon :)
That's excellent! I wish I have your determination...
Well done! :)