It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

News report: Witcher 3 free with GeForce GTX 900(M) graphics cards

I can't find the original ad at nvidia or geforce websites, but I see a GOG.com logo in the jpg image on the news report, if it's going to be possible to buy a GTX 900 and get a GOG code for Witcher 3 that would be awesome!
Post edited March 05, 2015 by IanM
well thats one half of the 2 skynets i suppose
IanM: News report: Witcher 3 free with GeForce GTX 900(M) graphics cards

I can't find the original ad at nvidia or geforce websites, but I see a GOG.com logo in the jpg image on the news report, if it's going to be possible to buy a GTX 900 and get a GOG code for Witcher 3 that would be awesome!
I wonder that too, I just bough today the gtx 980
Nvidieeeeeeewwwwwwwww.
Buy the witcher 3 and get a Free GTX 900

That would be better!
Cavenagh: Buy the witcher 3 and get a Free GTX 900

That would be better!
Only if you can sell it.
realkman666: Only if you can sell it.
I didn't post this thread so it could be turned in to fodder for pathetic fanboy behaviour. Fuck off to OCN if you want to do that.

In fact, since all I see you posting is antagonistic crap and being rude to people, I'd rather you just fuck off entirely.
realkman666: Only if you can sell it.
IanM: In fact, since all I see you posting is antagonistic crap and being rude to people, I'd rather you just fuck off entirely.
We only see what we want to see.

That would be better!
I wonder how many more copies of Witcher 3 they would sell. Problem is, Nvidia would require a cut from the game because of the unproportional difference in monetary value. I would bet CDProject RED would be lucky to take even 10% of the profits from the witcher 3 copies sold through a deal like that. That kind of deal never happens though so just throwing it out as an experiene would possibly benefit both CDRProject RED and Nvidia. They should probably include a med-end card rather than a high-end to cut ease up on the experiment, but I'm not aware of any GTX 960 yet.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Nirth

That would be better!
Nirth: They should probably include a med-end card rather than a high-end to cut ease up on the experiment, but I'm not aware of any GTX 960 yet.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Description=nvidia%20gtx%20960&Submit=ENE
Apart from the pelt technology, can we expect a lot of other features depending on Nvidia-sponsored and closed processes?