It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Winter Sale finale is here! It's your last chance to grab over 2500 great gaming deals up to 95% off, awesome completion bundles, and an outstanding giveaway as the cherry on top of a delicious New Year’s cake!

Check out the main page of GOG.COM right now and claim a free copy of Tower of Time, a unique real-time tactical RPG set in the fantasy world of Artara. The game offers over 50 hours of adventure-packed gameplay and a rich, breathtaking story. This giveaway lasts until January 1st, 2020, at 2 PM UTC.

Embark on a monster-slaying adventure with Geralt of Rivia with our brand new The Witcher Universe Collection - get the best deal when you complete your collection or buy all five Witcher games for only 26.99 USD / 26.99 EUR / 19.99 GBP. You can also grab and enjoy selected titles like The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - GOTY Edition (-70%) and Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-50%).

Of course, that’s just the beginning! This year’s Winter Sale is overflowing with discounts up to -95%. Make sure to look out for cool new and classic titles like Disco Elysium (-20%), Cuphead (-30%), Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (-50%), Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (-70%), and Blade Runner (-10%).

There’s still a chance to grab the Paradox Strategy Bundle, as well. The bundle will grant you an additional 25% off discount after completing a collection of five games released by Paradox Interactive: Age of Wonders: Planetfall (-33%), Imperator: Rome (-33%), Surviving Mars (-66%), BATTLETECH (-66%), and Stellaris (-75%).

We also have a treat for everyone who wants to discover the year’s best indie games! Thanks to the 2019 Indie Gems Bundle, you can unlock an additional 25% off discount if you buy at least five titles from the bundle that includes titles like Dawn of Man (-25%), Deliver us the Moon (-20%), Foundation (-20%), Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones (-20%), Indivisible (-25%), Pathway (-40%), and more.

With over 2500 gaming deals during this Winter Sale, everyone can find titles that will bring loads of fun into the upcoming year. Games like: Diablo + Hellfire (-15%), Warcraft I & II Bundle (-15%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-45%), No Man's Sky (-50%), GRIS (-50%), Frostpunk (-60%), Outward (-60%), Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (-66%), The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition (-70%), Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete (-75%), and more are yours to enjoy.

The Winter Sale lasts until January 2nd, 2020, at 2 PM UTC. The Witcher Universe Collection is available until January 5th, 2020, at 2 PM UTC.
Happy New Year to everyone!

Also, has anyone tried that "MechoEcho" game at all?
The offers are not bad, but I would have preferred instead of the Wasteland 2 the Star Wars empire at war would have been better and more after having been released in the cinemas Star Wars episode IX the rise of Skywalker.

Happy New Year.
Post edited January 01, 2020 by Kennybi
joveian: Samorost III
Ys series
Grandia II maybe? (I didn't play the first)
Thanks .

Other thing :

Kynseed is on sale

Looks like it's more complex than Stardew Valley .

https://steamcommunity.com/games/kynseed/announcements/detail/1799657041071529774
So, I just noticed.

Both KOTOR games have a juicy discount.

I already have them on Steam from those Star Wars humble bundles back in the day. And while I once was opposed to having duplicates, that policy has been dropped due to Steam having become a steaming turd.

Should I or shouldn't? Decisions, decisions.
Sorry to see the WINTER SALE coming to a close. For me 2019 was the best year since I joined GOG. The reason was WARLORDS III DARKLORDS RISING was added to the GOG library. I am happy that a lot of younger gamers can now be introduced and enjoy one of the BEST tbs fantasy games ever in existence. Thanks GOG for a great year!!!!
Post edited January 02, 2020 by athineos
Well, SALES endend, not bad with the free games and the offers. Finally, i spend more than i wish and my games backlog increased dangerously, but sure this new year that start will be a year with a lot of susprises as the 2019, sure ;)
Post edited January 02, 2020 by argamasa
This sale was really great. Thanks, GOG. After mediocre 2019 and a lot of mid-size sales, frozen discounts etc. I started to doubt in GOG big sales, but offers during Black Friday and Winter Sale was just perfect, they cleared my wallet. Additional surprises like flash sales, totally unexpected releases and valuable freebies showed that GOG sales still may offer something interesting.

It was perfect opportunity to shorten our wishlists and lengthen our backlogs :D
Stupid work and and stupid bills getting in the way of making me spend money on important stuff like games.
Oh well!
Hopefully the next time there's a sale it will coincide with a better pay cycle for me so I can get some stuff, at least it was cool to put stuff in a cart and wait & hope
Lol