It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Winter Sale finale is here! It's your last chance to grab over 2500 great gaming deals up to 95% off, awesome completion bundles, and an outstanding giveaway as the cherry on top of a delicious New Year’s cake!

Check out the main page of GOG.COM right now and claim a free copy of Tower of Time, a unique real-time tactical RPG set in the fantasy world of Artara. The game offers over 50 hours of adventure-packed gameplay and a rich, breathtaking story. This giveaway lasts until January 1st, 2020, at 2 PM UTC.

Embark on a monster-slaying adventure with Geralt of Rivia with our brand new The Witcher Universe Collection - get the best deal when you complete your collection or buy all five Witcher games for only 26.99 USD / 26.99 EUR / 19.99 GBP. You can also grab and enjoy selected titles like The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - GOTY Edition (-70%) and Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-50%).

Of course, that’s just the beginning! This year’s Winter Sale is overflowing with discounts up to -95%. Make sure to look out for cool new and classic titles like Disco Elysium (-20%), Cuphead (-30%), Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (-50%), Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (-70%), and Blade Runner (-10%).

There’s still a chance to grab the Paradox Strategy Bundle, as well. The bundle will grant you an additional 25% off discount after completing a collection of five games released by Paradox Interactive: Age of Wonders: Planetfall (-33%), Imperator: Rome (-33%), Surviving Mars (-66%), BATTLETECH (-66%), and Stellaris (-75%).

We also have a treat for everyone who wants to discover the year’s best indie games! Thanks to the 2019 Indie Gems Bundle, you can unlock an additional 25% off discount if you buy at least five titles from the bundle that includes titles like Dawn of Man (-25%), Deliver us the Moon (-20%), Foundation (-20%), Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones (-20%), Indivisible (-25%), Pathway (-40%), and more.

With over 2500 gaming deals during this Winter Sale, everyone can find titles that will bring loads of fun into the upcoming year. Games like: Diablo + Hellfire (-15%), Warcraft I & II Bundle (-15%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-45%), No Man's Sky (-50%), GRIS (-50%), Frostpunk (-60%), Outward (-60%), Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (-66%), The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition (-70%), Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete (-75%), and more are yours to enjoy.

The Winter Sale lasts until January 2nd, 2020, at 2 PM UTC. The Witcher Universe Collection is available until January 5th, 2020, at 2 PM UTC.
high rated
Thanks for the freebie GOG and Event Horizon! :)

And thanks for the nice artwork all over the sale :)

background wallpapers #4:
480px
767px
1024px
1366px
1680px
1920px
ULTRA (2560px)
Even though I already own the game, I wanted to add my thanks also for doing the giveaway of Tower of Time.

It's been a wonderful 2019!

Happy New Year GOG!

Happy New Year and Happy New Decade everyone!
Much Ta GOG and Event Horizon!
Thank you GOG and Event Horizon! A pleasant surprise.
Happy New Year everyone!
low rated
alexandros050: Oh don't worry I know that they released some great games.I was just expecting something better than greedfall such as for example xcom 2 or borderlands or some bethesda games.But I am still happy ,it has been a good year for gog.
Yes it has, and I also want more new and old games to come here so that we can buy them. :)
Thanks for the giveaway Gog :)
Thank you so much for the giveaway game! GOG is simply the best! Happy New Year!
i_hope_you_rot: Reposting since no one replied to this question :

Are there any sequels on sale that better than the original game ?
Samorost III
Ys series
Grandia II maybe? (I didn't play the first)
Thanks GOG for the free game :)

Here is still December 31, so I will have to wait a bit and then wish everybody a happy new year :)
Happy new year to everyone and many thanks for the freebies to GOG and everyone involved!
Event Horizon and GOG, Thank you for the Tower Time!
One great present after another.

Happy New Year to you! =)
Thanks GOG for Tower of Time!
Thanks for Tower of Time. Stay safe tonite!
Thanks for the freebie and the Winter Sale.
Happy New Year to GOG and everybody in the GOG community :)
Happy new year to all gamers and GOG as well, and hope GOG brings us a whole lot of New Old games in 2020!
(Red Alert + CIV II please)