It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Winter Sale finale is here! It's your last chance to grab over 2500 great gaming deals up to 95% off, awesome completion bundles, and an outstanding giveaway as the cherry on top of a delicious New Year’s cake!

Check out the main page of GOG.COM right now and claim a free copy of Tower of Time, a unique real-time tactical RPG set in the fantasy world of Artara. The game offers over 50 hours of adventure-packed gameplay and a rich, breathtaking story. This giveaway lasts until January 1st, 2020, at 2 PM UTC.

Embark on a monster-slaying adventure with Geralt of Rivia with our brand new The Witcher Universe Collection - get the best deal when you complete your collection or buy all five Witcher games for only 26.99 USD / 26.99 EUR / 19.99 GBP. You can also grab and enjoy selected titles like The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - GOTY Edition (-70%) and Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-50%).

Of course, that’s just the beginning! This year’s Winter Sale is overflowing with discounts up to -95%. Make sure to look out for cool new and classic titles like Disco Elysium (-20%), Cuphead (-30%), Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (-50%), Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (-70%), and Blade Runner (-10%).

There’s still a chance to grab the Paradox Strategy Bundle, as well. The bundle will grant you an additional 25% off discount after completing a collection of five games released by Paradox Interactive: Age of Wonders: Planetfall (-33%), Imperator: Rome (-33%), Surviving Mars (-66%), BATTLETECH (-66%), and Stellaris (-75%).

We also have a treat for everyone who wants to discover the year’s best indie games! Thanks to the 2019 Indie Gems Bundle, you can unlock an additional 25% off discount if you buy at least five titles from the bundle that includes titles like Dawn of Man (-25%), Deliver us the Moon (-20%), Foundation (-20%), Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones (-20%), Indivisible (-25%), Pathway (-40%), and more.

With over 2500 gaming deals during this Winter Sale, everyone can find titles that will bring loads of fun into the upcoming year. Games like: Diablo + Hellfire (-15%), Warcraft I & II Bundle (-15%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-45%), No Man's Sky (-50%), GRIS (-50%), Frostpunk (-60%), Outward (-60%), Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (-66%), The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition (-70%), Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete (-75%), and more are yours to enjoy.

The Winter Sale lasts until January 2nd, 2020, at 2 PM UTC. The Witcher Universe Collection is available until January 5th, 2020, at 2 PM UTC.
Thank you for tower of time gog also have a happy new year.
Now I just wish you have us a last suprise before the end of the year such as releasing a good game :)
DorkfishFlokie: Weirdly, the Tower of Time freebie is not showing up for me. If I click the header on the top of the page, it scrolls down a bit and that is it. No possibility to claim the game. Not on my PC, not on my cell or my tablet. Any ideas? I haven't blocked anything on the page and so far never had issues claiming freebies. Any help is appreciated.

[EDIT] Of course it would work the second I post this... disregard, please.
I had the same problem. Clicking on it on the main page has led me to the "Featured Winter Sale deals" and as I manually scrolled down further I found the button to collect it. Even if I searched for it pressing on "Go to giveaway" it didn´t bring me to the right button and I hadn´t received an e-mail telling that.

But enough complaining, thank you very much for this freebie, the mentioning within this thread! :)
high rated
Thank you for Tower of Time, Gog. I bought it months ago and haven't played it yet, but I'm thankful just the same.

Between great big sales, tempting discounts, nice freebies and amazing releases (Warcraft or Blade Runner anyone?) , you've given us DRM-free enthusiasts an amazing year. May you have an amazing 2020 to share with us too.
Hell of a giveaway (Tower of Time). It was on my wish list and I was going to buy it the next time it went on sale. Thanks GOG.
emter_pl: To claim the free game you need to click on the banner on the front page and not on the game card.
What banner?
And I've checked 3 different browsers on 3 different operating systems, so it's not a cache/cookies/blocking software thing.

Edit: Ignore please. The banner is actually at the bottom of the page.
Not really visible though, previously those were at the top of the page.
Post edited December 30, 2019 by Paradoks
low rated
darkwind23: Hi I have problem with claiming Tower of Time. I click on button and it get back to main page. I tried it on Firefox, Opera and Gog Galaxy nothing seems to work.
It's as emter_pl says in post 7...scroll down the main front page and then click the green button(not the other parts of that banner, as they will sometimes take you to the game's store page instead). :)
======================================

alexandros050: Thank you for tower of time gog also have a happy new year.
Now I just wish you have us a last suprise before the end of the year such as releasing a good game :)
Piko released 6 of them, and we got Blade Runner as well as other games(new and old). :)
Post edited December 30, 2019 by GameRager
Reposting since no one replied to this question :

Are there any sequels on sale that better than the original game ?
kblazer883: Hell of a giveaway (Tower of Time). It was on my wish list and I was going to buy it the next time it went on sale. Thanks GOG.
Same here, I was waiting for a bigger discount. Now I got it for free! GOG, you are spoiling us :) Many thanks and Happy New Year to everyone!
Thanks for the freebie and a Happy New Year!
low rated
i_hope_you_rot: Reposting since no one replied to this question :

Are there any sequels on sale that better than the original game ?
Some would say Sys. Shock 2, and(if on sale) Postal 2.

(I could likely list others but that would take time/effort & I'm slightly busy atm)
high rated
Thanks for the freebie, Event Horizon and GOG, and a Happy New Year to all!
high rated
Thank you GOG for another free game and a Happy New Year
Thanks for Tower of Time. <3

Happy New Yay!
high rated
Thanks for the Gift, and please bring CIV II and RED ALERT next year, please!
darkwind23: Hi I have problem with claiming Tower of Time. I click on button and it get back to main page. I tried it on Firefox, Opera and Gog Galaxy nothing seems to work.
GameRager: It's as emter_pl says in post 7...scroll down the main front page and then click the green button(not the other parts of that banner, as they will sometimes take you to the game's store page instead). :)
======================================

alexandros050: Thank you for tower of time gog also have a happy new year.
GameRager: Piko released 6 of them, and we got Blade Runner as well as other games(new and old). :)
Oh don't worry I know that they released some great games.I was just expecting something better than greedfall such as for example xcom 2 or borderlands or some bethesda games.But I am still happy ,it has been a good year for gog.