It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Winter Sale finale is here! It's your last chance to grab over 2500 great gaming deals up to 95% off, awesome completion bundles, and an outstanding giveaway as the cherry on top of a delicious New Year’s cake!

Check out the main page of GOG.COM right now and claim a free copy of Tower of Time, a unique real-time tactical RPG set in the fantasy world of Artara. The game offers over 50 hours of adventure-packed gameplay and a rich, breathtaking story. This giveaway lasts until January 1st, 2020, at 2 PM UTC.

Embark on a monster-slaying adventure with Geralt of Rivia with our brand new The Witcher Universe Collection - get the best deal when you complete your collection or buy all five Witcher games for only 26.99 USD / 26.99 EUR / 19.99 GBP. You can also grab and enjoy selected titles like The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - GOTY Edition (-70%) and Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-50%).

Of course, that’s just the beginning! This year’s Winter Sale is overflowing with discounts up to -95%. Make sure to look out for cool new and classic titles like Disco Elysium (-20%), Cuphead (-30%), Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (-50%), Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (-70%), and Blade Runner (-10%).

There’s still a chance to grab the Paradox Strategy Bundle, as well. The bundle will grant you an additional 25% off discount after completing a collection of five games released by Paradox Interactive: Age of Wonders: Planetfall (-33%), Imperator: Rome (-33%), Surviving Mars (-66%), BATTLETECH (-66%), and Stellaris (-75%).

We also have a treat for everyone who wants to discover the year’s best indie games! Thanks to the 2019 Indie Gems Bundle, you can unlock an additional 25% off discount if you buy at least five titles from the bundle that includes titles like Dawn of Man (-25%), Deliver us the Moon (-20%), Foundation (-20%), Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones (-20%), Indivisible (-25%), Pathway (-40%), and more.

With over 2500 gaming deals during this Winter Sale, everyone can find titles that will bring loads of fun into the upcoming year. Games like: Diablo + Hellfire (-15%), Warcraft I & II Bundle (-15%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-45%), No Man's Sky (-50%), GRIS (-50%), Frostpunk (-60%), Outward (-60%), Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (-66%), The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition (-70%), Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete (-75%), and more are yours to enjoy.

The Winter Sale lasts until January 2nd, 2020, at 2 PM UTC. The Witcher Universe Collection is available until January 5th, 2020, at 2 PM UTC.
Nice freebie. Thanks, GOG.

While I was curious about this one I'm usually not that wild about real-time RPGs (with or without pause), so at least now I'll be able to give it a go at no charge. :)
low rated
Nice! Thanks for the freebie, gog and Event Horizon!
Thanks for Tower of Time
What a nice surprise! Thanks a ton.
Have a Happy New Year everybody!
Thanks for the freebie, GOG. Happy New Year!
Weirdly, the Tower of Time freebie is not showing up for me. If I click the header on the top of the page, it scrolls down a bit and that is it. No possibility to claim the game. Not on my PC, not on my cell or my tablet. Any ideas? I haven't blocked anything on the page and so far never had issues claiming freebies. Any help is appreciated.

[EDIT] Of course it would work the second I post this... disregard, please.
Post edited December 30, 2019 by DorkfishFlokie
Impressive. Most impressive.

Much obliged, and Happy New Year to GOG as well as all the GOG-ers,
Thank you for the freebie and a Happy New Year to the GOG team.
high rated
Thanks again for the free game, Event Horizon and gog.
high rated
Thanks you for the free game, Event Horizon and gog.com
Didn't expect yet another freebie now. And one I was somewhat curious about too, so that's nice.

But... Didn't Tower of Time use to be 32-bit, or have a 32-bit version at least? The posts about crashes if the 64-bit version of a certain codec (and software from Nikon) is installed, because it overrides defaults and won't play 32-bit stuff, would seem to indicate so, and I hadn't marked it as impossible to even try on this computer when it was launched, but installer says 64-bit now, and so do the requirements. Did it change at some point?
Thank you very much for Tower of Time and a Happy and safe New Year to all at Gog.
Thank you Gog for the freebie and Happy New Year:)
Thank you for the free game! I wasn't actually going to buy anything on the sale, but after this picked up Necrodancer and Ember.
high rated
What a fantastic way to end the party! Thank you for the surprise gift, GOG!