It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for using "being dead forever is just silly" for your reason to become a zombie.
Banned for discouraging zombies from being reasonable.
Banned for playing Diddy Kong Racing.
Banned for misspelling Ashley. That's unacceptable for a simp like you!
Banned because I'm bound to make mistakes when typing with one hand.
Banned because touche.
Banned because en garde.
^Banned because what do you have against Touché? It was a great point & click adventure!
Post edited April 03, 2023 by neumi5694
Banned because I simply don't like point and click adventure games.
^Banned for being a Ninja weasel.
Banned because actual weasels do in fact use Izuna Otoshi to kill prey.
^ banned, because it's a very good thing that The Teenage Ninjas were Turtles, not weasels
Banned for being confused; they were definitely the Teenage Mutant Ninja Weasels!

Hooyaah: ^ banned for not upgrading to Samsung Solid State Drives for all your data/storage needs
Banned because solid state has wear leveling, and therefore it's impossible to erase partitions securely without erasing the entire drive, so solid state sucks.

J Lo: Banned because I simply don't like point and click adventure games, because I'm a dork.
Banned for being a dork.
Banned for eating spaghetti with a straw
Banned for trying to recreate that famous scene from Lady & The Tramp with 2 dogs that don't want to kiss.