It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ banned because doing so actually prevents insect "bytes"
Banned, because it will only prevent bites to your teeny weeny itchy bits.
Banned because I don't know about you, but I think I saw some GOG user claiming that they could bring back your lost love. Necromancy perhaps?
^Banned becasue that form of Necromancy is little more than repairing with duct tape, then inflating.
Banned, because your preferred necromancy, Dr. Frankenstein's method, is power-hungry. You've got to work for eternity to pay for the electricity bill. Do you want to be undead forever?
^banned because we use sunflower collectors as energy source.

(edit: on a second thought ... that might be the reason why it's taking so long. But really, my current 'alive' status has it's perks)
Post edited April 02, 2023 by neumi5694
Banned for not using the mushrooms at night instead.

J Lo: Banned because raid is bad for hard drives because it corrupts data.
Banned because how does it do that? Disk striping? I'm sure mirroring wouldn't have that effect, since it's supposed to do exactly the opposite and make data more reliable.

le_chevalier: Do you want to be undead forever?
Do you want to be undead forever?
Forever, and ever
Forever dead, I want to be forever dead
le_chevalier: Do you want to be undead forever?
HeresMyAccount: Do you want to be undead forever?
Forever, and ever
Forever dead, I want to be forever dead
Banned for not specifying what it means to be dead. Forever unconscious, or forever paralyzed while staring at pitch black?
Post edited April 02, 2023 by Vinry_.
Banned because that information wouldn't conform to the song structure.
J Lo: Banned because raid is bad for hard drives because it corrupts data.
HeresMyAccount: Banned because how does it do that? Disk striping? I'm sure mirroring wouldn't have that effect, since it's supposed to do exactly the opposite and make data more reliable.
Banned because that would happen if one of the hard drive fails.
^ banned for not upgrading to Samsung Solid State Drives for all your data/storage needs
Banned because the M.2 drive I'm using now is Samsung.
^ banned for not becoming a disciple sooner, weed hopper.

<(=,=)>
Banned because I'm still using an Intel SSD 520 as my system drive.
^banned for holding others responsible for your personal failures