It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for asking the important questions.
Banned because I'm not ready yet. More importantly, what am I being ready for?
Banned because you'll know when the time comes.
Banned for not warning me to not watch Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. Now I have at least several brain cells involuntarily dedicated to remembering that piece of shit movie.
Banned because I liked it.
^ banned for being an individual and having unique proclivities loosely based on your emotions and memories in regard past experiences... you must be a human and not A.I., how sad for you
Banned because that will change when I upload my consciousness to my computer.
banned, because what if the computer spits you out as binary code?
Banned for using non-binary code
Banned for using quantum computers.
Banned for renaming "Freckle Bitch's" as "FB's"
^ banned for starting a new page (for those of us who have our settings at 50 "Posts per topic page:")
Banned for having your settings at 50 "Posts per topic page:".

Vinry_.: Banned because how? Is that a reference to something or are you just drunk? (I may have been wrong to include PM in a 24-hour notation though, but still lol)
Actually, I was wrong. I got confused by how the AM and PM cycle both start with 12 rather than 1, which is stupid. But anyway, 14:00 PM would actually be 2:00 PM, because the hour after 12:00 PM would be 13:00 PM, A.K.A. 1:00 PM, and the hour after that would be 14:00 PM, A.K.A. 2:00 PM.
Banned for just recognizing that the system is stupid indeed. Who begins a series of numbers from 1 through 12, with 12 and ends with 11?
Post edited February 04, 2023 by le_chevalier
Banned for telling the time-o-clock.