It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ banned for the "not trying" lame ban
Banned because HMA hasn't been paying me the salary he owed since last month for being a banning officer!
Banned for expecting a salary! I already give you the health benefit of not kicking your ass!
Banned because I don't need that health benefit since I can defend myself with my longsword! Want me to remind you the last time you failed in your attempt at "kicking my ass"?!
Banned because I can defend myself with an army of squirrels.
Attachments:
^ banned for pirating the artwork of Rudy Siswanto
Banned because it was publicly available, and therefore not pirated.

It's here: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/kDRDAn, I think it was uploaded by Mr. Siswanto, himself.
Post edited December 10, 2022 by J Lo
Banned, both for getting defensive and for believing that an army of squirrels could defeat someone wielding a langmesser or even a zweihänder.
Post edited December 10, 2022 by InSaintMonoxide
Banned because the squirrels' size and AC makes them too hard to hit with a sword.
^ banned because use of a GBU-43/B MOAB has been authorized and will be deployed in one Mike
Banned for not deploying it in three Brads and a Stanley.
HeresMyAccount: Banned for not deploying it in three Brads and a Stanley.
Banned for not deploying a Brad stan to stop it.
Banned because the "stan" suffix translates to "land of'. You might hear some Indians refer to India as "Hindustan" (land of the Hindus).

Brad-stan suggests there is a place filled with people named "Brad".
^ banned because there are more "Stans" filling the middle east than a bowling team from Milwaukee
Banned because Stan is serving a 10 year sentence in prison on Brrr Muda.