It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because war (and banning) never changes.
Banned for forgetting one thing that also never changes: HMA's profile picture
^ banned, for not also mentioning that HeresyMyAccount's Forum "title" as "New User" never changes either
Banned because I'm here to shield you from HMA's ban in case he retaliates for the comments we made about him.
Banned for talking about people behind their backs.
Banned because I was in front of HMA when I said that. And he was facing my back. So two things: He was behind me, and the fact that he was facing my back means that I was in front of him.
Banned for being gone so long. Oh wait
Banned because nothing has changed. Permadeath is still not fun.
Banned, because it's not really permadeath. If it's real permadeath, once you die, you cannot play the game again. Uninstall or leave that part of your game installation data space unusable for good.
Post edited December 05, 2022 by le_chevalier
Banned for sending me the wrong Twinkle Little Star song. Better!
^ banned, because stars do not actually twinkle, it is a trick of the eye perpetrated by atmospheric phenomena
Banned for telling that to every kid he meets.
^ banned because the same is true of rainbows and the sky isn't actually blue either, its as black as outer space
Banned because how much more black can it be? The answer is none.
Banned for living in a world without stars I guess.