It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ banned for believing that the elves either wish to exist any other place or do anything other than what they do here at the north pole, which is to work for fun and mirth in a loving and nurturing environment
HeresMyAccount: Banned for being particular about ninja skills.

Vinry_.: Banned for being a ninja
HeresMyAccount: Banned because obviously he wasn't a ninja, or else your comment would have been edited to say that.
Banned because I was from the future. In the future, he had beaten me to the ban. Therefore, I thought it'd be cool to go back in time and ban him for being a ninja directly through my unedited post.
HeresMyAccount: Banned for being particular about ninja skills.

Banned because obviously he wasn't a ninja, or else your comment would have been edited to say that.
Vinry_.: Banned because I was from the future. In the future, he had beaten me to the ban. Therefore, I thought it'd be cool to go back in time and ban him for being a ninja directly through my unedited post.
^ You should be banned for possessing a "time" machine, a stationary mass, temporal displacement unit manufactured by General Electric; powered by two, top-spin, dual-positive singularities that produce a standard, off-set Tipler sinusoid.
Banned for making a list, checking it twice, then banning people regardless of if they're naughty or nice.
Banned for singing carols about Ban-ta Claus.
^ banned for being "sandy claws"
Banned because I use my claws to dig for silver and gold.
^ banned because now we know that J Lo is a gold digger!
Banned because I also search bodies for amalgam fillings, which makes me a grave robber. I used to have a partner in crime, but we were chased by zombies and I let them maul him while I escaped. Grave robbing is pretty dangerous.
Banned for also breaking into pyramids and robbing crypts.
Banned for keeping crypts and telling stories in them.
^ banned for owning the company that bought the acreage behind my property and is putting in a cemetery... It's a grave development.
Banned and unbanned.
Hey you, the one sitting in the corner!
Let me add some colors into your life!
Post edited December 04, 2022 by Vinry_.
Banned for not using spray paints instead. They're very practical.
Post edited December 04, 2022 by le_chevalier
Banned for telling someone of a higher rank what to do.