It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ banned for believing that I would ever do such a thing
Banned for doing such a thing and expecting us not to believe it. You can't brainwash me!
Banned for ignoring the root of the problem, which is InSaint's addiction.
^ banned, because it's not my fault that Mono prefers 120 proof schnapps (It's a complete coincidence that my global facilities of production only produce Mandarin schnapps in that precise concentration level.)
Banned for selling drugs.
^ banned for storing drugs in cellars
Banned for not pushing back on the (false) claim of LegoDnD that my "addiction" is the root of some alleged "problem". LegoDnD did not even make clear whether he is talking about my addiction to caffeine, sugar or alcohol, as he tends to spread the conspiracy theory than any of those are bad.
Banned because one claim that's true for sure is that you, just like the rest of us here, are addicted to banning.
Banned for calling us all out on that.
Banned for not calling Vinry_.'s other half into question, especially since Vinry_. himself encourages it.
Banned for thinking that my forum title is me playing a reverse psychology trick on you.
^ banned, for even the mere mention of the term "reverse psychology" is a reverse psychological trick
Banned because no it isn't... I promise... or is it?
^ banned for unwittingly defending my statement by proving its application
Banned for tempting me to refute your statement, which as a consequence would make me deny what I previously said about me not employing any reverse psychology tricks through my forum title.