It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because I prefer squid ink coffee.
Banned for making a reasonable claim here. We don't do that in this thread.
Banned for reasonably pointing that out.
^ banned for being reasonable with irrational reasoning
All 3 of you are banned for drinking coffee.
All 4 of you are banned for fighting with one another. No dinner for all of you!
^ Banned for not understanding that sometimes people need to fight, not because it is good, but because otherwise they would only eat when others decided that they could.
Banned because there shall be no fighting in the Continental, or your lives will be deemed as exocommunicado.
Banned for defining for us what is an "exocommunicado" and for not being clear with what you refer to as "the Continental".
Banned for missing out on the three John Wick movies.
Banned for not knowing the japanese name of every single Judo throw in these movies.
Banned because sometimes just having those moves ingrained in your mind through experience and being capable of executing them are more important than knowing their names. Not that I know how to do them hehe :p
Post edited October 05, 2022 by Vinry_.
Banned for neither knowing their names nor how to do them and then laughing about it like it's a trivial matter.
Banned because laughing can be healthy. I think..
Banned because you know what's healthier than laughing? Knowing to pull off those moves when someone is trying to put a bullet in your brainstem.
Post edited October 05, 2022 by InSaintMonoxide