It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ banned because I never saw such a sausage
Banned for not missing much, as with anything that is best watched while stoned.
^ banned for not witnessing the stoning of Stephen
Banned for not witnessing the stephening of Stone. Ok this has got to be one of the stupidest reasons to ban someone lol.
^ banned for insulting Stephen Stone... he's a sensitive guy, bruh
Banned for sensing Stephen's guy-stone, way to insult a bruh.
Banned for getting your coffee at a nightclub.
Post edited October 04, 2022 by le_chevalier
Banned because the only coffee I ever enjoyed was on the way to Target to buy Dad a Christmas present one snowy pre-sunrise and I had breakfast at Jack in the Box; I didn't even notice the coupon got me a coffee, but my face was happy for the warmth.
Banned because coffee is your friend. Consume it and let it consume you.
Banned for encouraging a drug addiction; I didn't even drink that one coffee, just rubbed it on my face.
Banned because contrary to what they told you in school, addictions are not a problem as long as you don't quit. And quitting is for quitters anyway.
Banned because if I really need caffeine that badly, I'll just eat chocolate.
Banned for not realizing chocolate complements black coffee wonderfully. Mhhh. Come on. Join the cult ... uhmm ... club. I mean club.
Banned because you remind me of my father's favorite coffee; I HATED my father's coffee. While watching Monsters Inc., he always points out Mr. Waternoose's coffee maker and I have to ask him, "Why so seriously thick?"
Banned because i unironically think of that Monster's Inc. coffee when deciding how strong i want mine and i'm feeling like you just read my mind as i have never ever heard anybody else bring it up before.