It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ banned for continuing to post here, instead of the "official" GOG forum

=.=
Banned because this forum will always be GOG's only official forum! Everything else is fake! Fake I tell you!! *experiences an existential crisis where the possibility of a different official forum makes the job of GOG banning officers less valuable*
Attachments:
maka.jpg (17 Kb)
Post edited October 01, 2022 by Vinry_.
^ banned, for refusing to drink the Kool Aid
Banned because it's one of those things where I had to judge the book by its cover, and just by looking at the drink alone, I don't think I'll like it.
^ banned for being wise sometimes but not following a direct order occasionally
Banned. Anyway, I didn't know there was another GOG forum that I guess some people claimed to be "official". What is this other forum you're talking about? Or were you referring to the baseless allegation thread?
Ritually banned in an attempt to appease the gods to give me Antonio Inoki back.
Banned for eating an enoki mushroom, which he named Antonio, and then praying to get it/him back. You can't have your mushroom and eat it and have it again.
Banned for being Mario and growing disproportionately to the mushroom that you eat, especially considering that you should need time to digest it first, so that the nutrients can get into your cells, and so on.
^ banned for not knowing that particular species of mushroom induces autophagy in the body of the one who ingests it, providing protein for rapid growth
Banned because I've grown tired of waiting for someone to ban you. So here's your ban, Hooyaah. And for the rest, you're late!
^ I think all the others who post regularly in this forum (with the exception of Vinry_) should be banned for negligent tardiness
Banned because only when the last Khajiit has been strangled with the entrails of the last Argonian, there can be peace in the Empire.
^ banned for not understanding that peace on this Earth shall not exist until such a time, if any, that the heart of every man is filled with it
Banned because you're completely filled with it, or should I say, full of it.