It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because what you're calling a path is my personal lounging spot meow.
^ Banned for claiming the path as personal, when the law and majority says that it is not.
Banned for doubting the Dào!
Banned, because probably the sword needs some sharpening. It's been a while since it meets the whetstone.
Banned for confusing the Dào for a Dāo.
Banned because I wish for No Man's Sky to also have an anime seeing that Cyberpunk 2077 had one. >3>
Banned because no one will watch either.
Banned for spending your first post of the day to ruin someone's dream. Good job. *cries in the corner*
^ banned, because the commander of an armored unit does not "cry in the corner"

Atten-shun!! Now dust off that uniform and carry on!
Banned because you're right. Thank you for correcting my ways. *cries while walking to the locker room*

I'll go change my uniform since it's already soaked with my tears. Someone needs to take over my shift for a while.
Post edited September 30, 2022 by Vinry_.
^ banned, because General George S. Patton slapped a man for less

You get to your post immediately or I'll bust you to buck private and this incident will be recorded on your permanent record. There will be no crying on duty and there will be no abandoning of one's post for a damp uniform. Do I make myself clear, soldier?
Banned because no one will respect a banning officer whose uniform is dampened with tears. Therefore it is better for me to change my uniform first. You on the other hand, will do GOG's Banning Officers League a great service by taking over my post while I change my uniform. *nods nods*
Banned so you can enjoy your weekend without changing your uniform! HA!
Banned for ruining the uniform.
Banned for dressing up in a creepy fashion!