It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because I always preferred I Dream of Jeannie over the Bewitched sitcom.
^ banned for not remembering whether you liked Dick York, Dick Sargent, or Sargent York better
Banned for being Mike Myers and impersonating an inside out Ronald McDonald.
Banned for not specifying whether you meant Halloween or Shrek.
Banned, for illegally filming and distributing the wrestling matches at the Gathering of the Juggalos.
Banned because I was only gathering evidence in case they killed me. (That's the insane clown people, right?)
Banned for riding a bullet train fired from a gun, in order to overtake me.

InSaintMonoxide: Banned, for illegally filming and distributing the wrestling matches at the Gathering of the Juggalos.
Banned, because you learn your Mandarin from Zhong Xina, who is the person you've never been able to see.
Post edited September 29, 2022 by le_chevalier
Banned for implying that is the reason nobody has seen 8964 happen.
^ banned, because the one word, "that," which you employed in your post above, was ascribed too much responsibility for holding extensive and crucial information
Banned because i suspect you are only pretending to be insane so you can enjoy a luxurious life in the looney bin.
Banned because I ended up in the sane bin.
^ banned, because playboys, such as we, exist of necessity as "eccentrics," not insane members of the hoi polloi
Banned for murdering that guy from the Sonic Movie trailer soundtrack.
Banned for falsely accusing Hooyaah for something he didn't do.
Banned for assuming that Hooyaah didn't do it, when clearly he did.

LegoDnD: Banned for not specifying whether you meant Halloween or Shrek.
Banned for not realizing that I meant both, because Hooyaah's comment about the Dicks was presented in Wayne's World (if I remember correctly), but the mask in Halloween was made by turning an Ronald McDonald mask inside out.