It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

banned for using a mushroom as helmet
^Banned for trying to consume my hat, whilst thinking it was a magic mushroom.
Banned because hat over hood seems a bit too much... Who is your tailor, brother? :P
^Banned for reminding me that I got it en route to Wales for protection. Luckily the wildlife didn`t notice me.
Banned for thinking that an orange safety hat will protect oneself from animal wildlife.
^Banned for copying my hat preference & also not lending me that brick that may of protected me whilst in Wales.
Banner for blatant display of soggy knees.
^ Banned for trolling+flooding+flaming+banning
^Banned for watching him practice his dance moves.
^ banned for hiding behind blue eyes.
Banned for stating a false reason. Where are the blue eyes?
Banned because you never went any closer to the moon that orbital space and the James Val Allen belt; deceived us all, huh? HUH!?!

Where's the footage to be examined for authenticity, then? Deleted. DELETED!?!
Post edited September 06, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Banned because you appear to have never seen the footage from the moon landing from the tv where it was originally broadcasted in 1969, as all people who owned a tv set back then did - and if you're old enough to have witnessed that, well I dunno, then you're still refusing the obvious, and also are refusing the fact that humanity can land on other planets, which is degrading the importance of this huge scientific achievement (another reason to get banned).
P.S. I'll note here that I personally wasn't born in 1969, but my mother witnessed that original tv broadcast, so I know what I'm talking about...
Treasure: P.S. I'll note here that I personally wasn't born in 1969, but my mother witnessed that original tv broadcast, so I know what I'm talking about...
Banned because I thought you were starting to become a bit serious. (seriously though, just kidding)
^Banned for not pointing out that humans have never landed on another planet. Planetary body, yes, but not planet ;p

Also folk believed The War of the Worlds when it aired, humans are gullible ;)