It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because my value as a wild animal has increased. I got my fifth star. My strategy from this point is similar to what The Simpsons show is doing. I'm out of material, but I'm going to keep going.
Attachments:
stars.png (26 Kb)
Banned for putting my account there and urging people to visit it!
Banned for not being welcoming! HOW RUDE IS THAT?!?!? O_O
^ banned for posting your query in all caps... Have you forgotten your forum etiquette, kind sir?
Banned because InSaintMonoxide is from a parallel universe where typing in caps is proper form.
Banned for hooking up the universes in serial rather than parallel, so that when one universe burns out, they all burn out, and you have to replace the whole set, damn it!
Post edited September 27, 2022 by HeresMyAccount
Banned for being Kang the Conqueror.
^ banned for not having banned HeresyMyAccount for comparing universes to so many seasonal strings of holiday lights
Banned for writing about a lawyer that doesn't know copyright law.
^ banned because that article which I published mentioned that fact and cited numerous examples of his ignorance
Banned for publishing articles.
Banned because the articles were not peer reviewed.
^ banned, for you shall be reviewed by a jury of your peers
Banned because a jury of robots would be far superior.

Hooyaah: ^ banned for not having banned HeresyMyAccount for comparing universes to so many seasonal strings of holiday lights
Banned for giving me an even better name that the one that I use, though underlining the y just makes it look weird, at least with the font that it displays for me.
Banned because a fascist loli said that's heresy.