It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned. Because. You. Never. Walked. On. The. Moon. Surface. Especially now that NASA admitted all files from moon landing, accidentally were deleted. And conveniently, too. Imagine the outcome of them being inspected in modern equipment, concerning authenticity of pictures/video/motion/montage/etc...
Post edited September 01, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Banned for believing crackpot conspiracy theories.
banned for believing skeleton conspiracy theories
Banned for being a scammer

(people will be split between getting this joke, or get angry at me and -rep me now lol)
Post edited August 31, 2015 by mabrookes
banned for being obsessed by scammers
Banned for spamming ....
Doc0075: Banned for believing crackpot conspiracy theories.
Where are the files, doc? Where is the evidence? Without evidence, the crackpots inventing conspiracy theory suddenly become the proponents of the mainstream propaganda. Most serious and important footage of the last 500 years gets randomly deleted. Yeah. Without ulterior motive. Just a coincidence. And no one ever backed it up.

Cavenagh: Banned for spamming ....
Banned for perving from a distance in girls' toilet.
Banned because you would've done the same.
Banned because i do the same. But i don't use my eyes to perv and they both know and consent to that.
^Banned because of making me wonder, if you don`t use your eyes to perv with.....What do you use!? o0
Banned because you know. You know.
Both above banned because you don't know you don't know!!! :P And i really doubt you can guess... ;)
Banned for failing at cosplaying as saddler from Resident Evil 4.
Banned for reminding me of that awful Windows 8 with your avatar
I still didn't find the last of our Easter eggs. Now I see you found / stole it. BANNED!