It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ banned for not posting a eulogy
Banned because here you go.
Banned for going here.
Banned for coming there.
^ banned for going there
Banned for not disclosing whereabouts and goings on.
Banned for being a werewolf and a ne'er-do-well.
Banned because the best monsters are zombies, ghosts, goblins, and werewolves. Vampires are not on this list because they suck.
Banned for thinking ghosts are cool even though their threatening nature is vague and nebulous at best.
Banned because what do you think about the other monsters?
Banned because zombies are rarely done well, too much bad camerawork and too many plot-contrivance kills where a zombie progresses from never shown to suddenly chowing down on whoever has exhausted their use. Usually after pretentious dialogue about only the strong surviving no less, because we're not allowed to think on our own terms. Best zombie is Duane from Unsounded, fallowed by everything in Return of the Living Dead.

Werewolves are primal and vicious, but rarely even done at all compared to zombies. The one where they lure the villainess out with an insult so the cops can shoot her was kind of cool. Best werewolf, despite his habits and attitude.

What goblin movies even are there? I swear if we're supposed to count Troll 2, I'll turn my foot into cabbage goop and eat it; that movie pisses on decent filmmaking and I won't allow it! Too many to chose, best goblin is somewhere in this comic.

Vampires actually have the most potential as they're both apex predators and pretentious snobs. Nothing beats The Masquerade: Bloodlines.
Post edited August 20, 2022 by LegoDnD
Banned for not acknowledging that the only correct answer is that Godzilla is the King of the Monsters.
^ banned for anglicizing Gojira (ゴジラ), which is the proper Japanese name for the monster, about which you posted
Banned because King Kong and Gamera are cooler monsters.
Banned because Mothra (モスラ) is cooler than King Kong and Gamera.