It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for sending banned users to the human meat factory in Arlen, Texas, where they're made into tasty burgers.
^ banned for two reasons: 1) Making a baseless allegation in the wrong thread and (2 Repeating your canard.
Banned for being baseless rather than being based
banned cause you're lacking a foundation for a base
Banned because I find your lack of base disturbing
Banned for being an extinct animal. You need to go back to the Jurassic age.
Banned for discrimination
Banned for not looking up, long time ago.
Banned for being a knight during the daytime.
Nice one. But you're still banned though.
^ Banned for ... i dunno ... you tell me!
^ banned for two reasons: 1) not stating a reason for your ban and (2 expecting someone to do your work for you
low rated
^ Banned for not wishing me good luck with my current PC problems(of which I just informed you of now) and also not saying "adieu, until next we meet"(or something else as sophisticated sounding) in the event I am forced offline due to said PC problems for the next several days

(also unbanned so you can continue to enjoy the thread and ban in my stead until I return :))
Post edited January 23, 2022 by GamezRanker
Banned because what's wrong with your computer? EDIT: I just read your other post about the power adapter.

Hooyaah: ^ banned for two reasons: 1) not stating a reason for your ban and (2 expecting someone to do your work for you
Banned for getting into a habit of now always banning people for two reasons, when you should ban two people at a time instead.
Post edited January 23, 2022 by HeresMyAccount
Banned for cross-referencing other threads.