It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Damn.. Banned because I can't imagine you working as part of the customer service of any company. Just kidding. :)
Banned for not taking this thread seriously.
Banned for not taking Serious Sam seriously.
MovingArtillery: Damn.. Banned because I can't imagine you working as part of the customer service of any company. Just kidding. :)
Banned because how do you know I work in customer service?
banned cause you actually work against customer service
Banned for stealing my chopsticks. Give them back! Please!
banned because I only borrowed them for an indefinite period of time
Banned because my stepdaughter has been cooking dinner for the past two hours and it's just a simple kale stamp and I even helped by peeling the potatoes and it's still not done and I'm bloody hungry.
Banned for not having the stones to tell her how you feel.
^ banned for not suggesting that he promised to give her 20 quid if she makes the dinner awesome and in under an hour longer
Banned for being a sellout for food.

ST0N3L3SS: Banned because my stepdaughter has been cooking dinner for the past two hours and it's just a simple kale stamp and I even helped by peeling the potatoes and it's still not done and I'm bloody hungry.
Banned for wanting to eat stamps. You're only supposed to lick them.
Banned because stamps aren't worth licking unless there's some acid involved.

Mr_Whiffles: Banned for not having the stones to tell her how you feel.
Banned because it's her birthday so I wanted to cut her some slack.
Banned for saying you grew up around water as if it contributes to a resource dispute over water.
Banned for repelling water. It wishes you no harm.
banned for getting wet while testing the waters