It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because I named my toon Dawn in Brilliant Diamond to try and mess with the game. It turns out if you do that they'll just replace the real Dawn with a different character.
Banned for taking the name of a hasbeen celebrity
^ banned for assuming the username of a pet with an annoying olfactory complaint
Banned for failing to prevent Microsoft from acquiring Activision.
Banned because they did WHAT?! Wait a minute - I thought Activision was defunct.

EDIT: Oh, never mind. I guess they have made some games recently, and I forgot about the Blizzard alliance.
Post edited January 19, 2022 by HeresMyAccount
Banned because that aside, I'm curious what would finkleroy's correct full name be if that username of his was actually two names combined with no space to separate them. Would it be Fink Leroy, or Finkle Roy? I'm leaning towards the former though.
^ banned for not knowing that it's obviously, Fink Elroy
Banned for doing some serious Finking.
HeresMyAccount: Banned because they did WHAT?! Wait a minute - I thought Activision was defunct.

EDIT: Oh, never mind. I guess they have made some games recently, and I forgot about the Blizzard alliance.
Banned for remembering the Blizzard Horde. The orc filth must be wiped off the face of Azeroth.
Post edited January 19, 2022 by J Lo
^ banned for getting ninjaed yet again
Banned because I want to be the one who is doing the ninja'ing. I will hang my head in shame. And then commit sepukku.
MovingArtillery: Banned because that aside, I'm curious what would finkleroy's correct full name be if that username of his was actually two names combined with no space to separate them. Would it be Fink Leroy, or Finkle Roy? I'm leaning towards the former though.
Banned because my name just came from this.
Banned because your name is actually April Ryan.
Banned for doxxing
Banned for boxing.
^ banned for boxing a box after Boxing Day