It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for wanting a green card.
Banned for getting a red card in soccer.
^ banned, banned,'cause this ban was planned to be fully unmanned, yes, unmanned, just a drone, so leave all alone, just you and a drone
*wipes away my tears* I'm touched by your dedication as a banning officer. I didn't know you had such drones programmed to ban people in your stead when you're not around. Therefore, I shall grant you the biggest ban that no one has ever given to someone in this thread to express my utmost appreciation! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNED!
*walks casually up and points at MovingArtillery*
Banned!
*walks away*
^ banned, because: you see, there's this bot and it comes here a lot and it finds one who bans and according to plans, the next one gets banned... B O O M ! banned
Banned, because every time i post something in this thread, you seem to want to have the last word and end up posting something yourself. This ends now.
^ banned, by the bot, it comes here a lot and it finds one who bans and according to plans, the next one gets banned...
B A N N E D !
Banned for putting so many spaces in BANNED, as if each letter were a whole word, which it's not.
^ banned, because each letter has a word of its own word in the dictionary and, for example, the letter D is the word "Dee" therefor, you are b a n n e d for being factually inaccurate
Banned for misspelling the letter-words.
^ Banned because you owe me 50.000 Bison Dollars, each of which being worth 10 british pounds.
Banned because that currency isn't even valid in Germany.
Banned because that depends on what you mean by "valid".
^ banned because I think HMA means "negotiable."