It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for dressing as Cat Woman on Halloween.
I ban you for severe violations, HeresMyAccount, if that is in fact your real name.
Banned for wanting to know other people's personal information.
Banned for not protesting to GOG for not allowing us to write hanzi characters in our posts.

InSaintMonoxide: I ban you for severe violations, HeresMyAccount, if that is in fact your real name.
I ban you for severe monkeying around, Měi Hóu Wáng, if that is in fact your real name.
Post edited October 09, 2021 by le_chevalier
Banned for wanting to post about the character Fonzie.
low rated
^Banned for daring to say "sit on it" to Fonzie

====

InSaintMonoxide: ^ Banned because why do you live again? I didn't realize you died in the first place! :O
It's a reference to my "vacation" which GOG gave me a short while back. :)
(more info/comments on this topic redacted, as per GOG TOS regulation#367g)
^ banned for not disclosing what GOGs TOS regulation #367g states, so as to help prevent the same pitfall for others
Banned because you do not talk about regulation #367g. Ah dammit...
Banned for damning it when you should have banned it.
Banned, because you misheard MightyFloTheKing. He said "Dam it!" MightyFloTheKing probably was issuing an order to build a dam, probably to beavers....
Post edited October 10, 2021 by le_chevalier
^ banned because Beaver's actual name is Theodore and if he's said "Damn it," Ward would have been a little hard on "the Beaver"
Banned for leaving it to Theodore.
low rated
^Banned for not leaving it to Paul "call me al" Simon
(unbanned because lol @ your new title)

----

Maenmeldir: ^ banned for not disclosing what GOGs TOS regulation #367g states, so as to help prevent the same pitfall for others
That same regulation states that it's contents can be stated, but in private messaging format only. Anyone is free to discuss such using such avenues and methods, if they so wish. ;)
Post edited October 10, 2021 by GamezRanker
^ Banned for not having a rep of -3333 anymore. Let me upvote 2 posts from you ... maybe i can get it back.
InSaintMonoxide: I ban you for severe violations, HeresMyAccount, if that is in fact your real name.
le_chevalier: I ban you for severe monkeying around, Měi Hóu Wáng, if that is in fact your real name.
Banned for claiming the Great Sage Equal of Heaven is "monkeying around". You know what happened to the last person who claimed that? Ask the Jade Emperor!
Post edited October 10, 2021 by InSaintMonoxide
Banned, because you don't know what I saw the last time the Emperor asked me about his new clothes.