It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ Banned for missing the point.

InSaintMonoxide: Banned because changing your username ever is deceptive and immoral.
Maenmeldir: ^ Would you really be a happier person if I changed my username back to Hooyaah?

I could work my magic. (∩`-´)⊃━*:・゚✧
^ Banned because i'm not prepared to meaningfully carry the burden of being responsible for someone changing back their username just to soothe my neurosis.
Banned because I am. Change it!
Banned, because I think, therefore I am going to ban you.
Banned for thinking! It's October! Why don't you try to be a mindless Zombie for once? Just grab hold of the next person you see and start eating their brain, killing them in the process!
Banned for advocating murder, especially on a sight where people are so ethical, and probably playing games in which they're killing hundreds of people.
Banned because I want no zombies on my lawn.
Banned for discriminating against the undead.
Post edited October 08, 2021 by MightyFloTheKing
^ banned for not just painting a sign for Instaboy that reads: "NO ZOMBIES ALLOWED ON THE LAWN"
Banned because plants are more effective against zombies than just a sign that we all know zombies can't read.
low rated
^Banned for not helping zombies learn to read....thus domesticating them for our own use and benefit

===========

LegoDnD: Banned because that movie sucks.
The link is actually for the series, which is actually quite good.
(the movie is ok as well, but I like the series better)
Banned for making me want to watch Shaun of the Dead again, when I have other things to do.
Post edited October 08, 2021 by instaboy
Banned, because you can do that other things during the Night of the Living Dead.
Banned for believing in life after death.
^ Banned for hurting the feelings of ghouls with your statement.
Ban because ghouls have feelings too you know