It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
^ Banned because it's never over until someone says it's over! .......it's over :)

Maenmeldir: ^ banned for posting more about games!

:P
Well someone had to make up for the lack of extra accompanying text after the awesome soul known as KingBradley disappeared from our midst. ;)
Post edited August 07, 2021 by GamezRanker
Banned for inspiring the current giveaway like a champ!
low rated
^ Banned for not listing which giveaway you meant(mine, Doc's, etc). :)

Side note: it seems the syndicate games and Ultima UW games are back.

Half of me be like

While the other half be like
(as I have several codes left, which make no sense to hand out until after Sept 3rd)
Banned for not looking at the store page, they're fallowing your lead!
Banned because he meant the giveaway giveaway. It's where you giveaway other giveaways.

Edit: I am ninja'd yet again.
Post edited August 07, 2021 by J Lo
Banned for naming yourself after a singer, I think?
low rated
^ Banned for not realizing that that user forgot the e and the l....they actually meant to name themselves Jello.
^ banned for not mentioning that J Lo jiggles like jello too
^ Banned for hoarding all the jello.
^ banned for not pudding the chocolate gunk back in the fridge and dunking your avatar in it instead
low rated
-
Maenmeldir: ^ banned for not mentioning that J Lo jiggles like jello too
I didn't mention it because A: tis not a negative imho/tbqh/fam and C: I figured everyone already knew that :)
LegoDnD: Banned for naming yourself after a singer, I think?
Banned because it was a nickname I got from my cousins. Calling me J Lo would tickle them pink, for some reason.
Banned for playing the game wrong and banning someone other than the poster immediately above them.
Banned because they saw that your J hangs low or something, I dunno.
banned for not knowing.