It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ banned for banning, criticizing, and shaming a member in a "too long/didn't read" reply to a TL/DR post when a simple ban is sufficient.. and banned again for good measure because... D A M N
Banned because thanks for defending me.

LegoDnD: All you had to do, was find the copper key, HMA! Seriously, it would still be on whichever guard you either knocked out or avoided; and once they're all out cold, you can run and hop through the whole level at your leisure! Not having eyes in the back of your head wouldn't be a problem if you just listen for their footsteps and look around more often. And it might be wrong of me to look down on people who get lost easily, but a glance at any unique asset is all I need to know exactly where every familiar patch of ground is; forget the hand-drawn maps in the games, I just copy the entire level into my brain 1 room at a time.

You're banned for triggering my elitist gamer ego by giving up too easily. I guess it can't be helped if you don't care much for the subtle story-telling/world-building, thrill of stealth, or pride in a perfect end-level score.
Banned because I happen to have a terrible memory and a terrible sense of direction, and I get lost extremely easily, and the map they give me is a POS. And everywhere I go, without fail, they seem to see me as soon as I enter a room, and I have to be extremely careful, making a new save file almost every step of the way, because I never know when I've stepped just a bit too far and someone's seen me, and I won't be able to escape, so I don't feel like spending another 3 hours doing the whole mission again. And actually, I DID take the key from the guard, but it was a silver key! He didn't HAVE a copper key, nor did anyone else that I encountered, and since the objective to get the key was checked, silly me, I just assumed that meant that the key that I got was the actual key that I needed!
^ banned for allowing this member to use your avatar
Banned for being the last air bender.
banned for trapping helium gas in Mylar balloons and selling them... don't you know that the world's helium supply is very limited and is being rapidly depleted?
Banned because I use hydrogen instead of helium.
Banned because you're full of hot air, you gassy airhead.
Banned because I'm only gassy when I eat spicy food.
(Last post on the subject, I promise.)
HeresMyAccount: Banned because I happen to have a terrible memory and a terrible sense of direction, and I get lost extremely easily, and the map they give me is a POS. And everywhere I go, without fail, they seem to see me as soon as I enter a room, and I have to be extremely careful, making a new save file almost every step of the way, because I never know when I've stepped just a bit too far and someone's seen me, and I won't be able to escape, so I don't feel like spending another 3 hours doing the whole mission again. And actually, I DID take the key from the guard, but it was a silver key! He didn't HAVE a copper key, nor did anyone else that I encountered, and since the objective to get the key was checked, silly me, I just assumed that meant that the key that I got was the actual key that I needed!
The light crystal bottom center of the screen is your friend; keep it dark by staying away from lights and they'll only see you within arm's reach. This is why water arrows are my favorite tool in all 4 games, because they douse torches. As for the key, what Maenmeldir said about accidentally dropping it must be the case. I think you tapped the 'grab' key in the same way while it was barely visible on a guard who might have been unconscious or falling. (Also were you crouching, that's always important.)

It very well might be for the best if you don't trouble yourself with another attempt; some levels are completely map-less or infested with zombies and ghosts that don't stay down unless you blast them with holy water (only available in later levels, and never enough to get them all). You're banned for blaming game design on your own flaws, (or the rare glitch) please stop that.
Post edited August 06, 2021 by LegoDnD
Banned for making false promises.
Banned for letting yourself get proven wrong!

Edit: Un-banned because I try to get out, and they pull me back in!
Post edited August 06, 2021 by LegoDnD
banned cause the gog forum ghost wants to see you being banned
banned for public shaming... this is the banning thread, so start your own thread if you don't like the subject matter
low rated
^ Banned for not eating the delicious popcorn I sent ya.

======

HeresMyAccount: GamezRanker, I got the key and used it on the door and nothing happened. I watched a video and skipped to the end to see how that player did it, and it looked like he had two different keys - one looked silver and the other looked copper or brass, which was the one he used, even though I only have the silver key, which is the one that I got from the guard by the well.
The key in question is actually on a number of the guards in the upper floors(as in several guards carry the key). You need to deal with em & then look at their waists for a key on their hip, and hit the correct key to pick the key up(and then of course hold onto it)....same goes for other loot on guards/etc.

HeresMyAccount: and frankly the map that they give you is pathetic.
That it is.....thankfully I am used to finding my way around a number of levels, so I didn't need it too much.

HeresMyAccount: And everywhere I go, without fail, they seem to see me as soon as I enter a room, and I have to be extremely careful
Tip: there's a "gem" (indicator) in the HUD that shows it you're easy to see or making too much noise.
Banned for shipping your seed all over town.