It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good job! BANNED! (no reason)
^ banned for banning the servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor
Banned for being anoring in the way that you ban (evidently I have a weird speech impediment).
Banned for having a weird speech impediment and incriminating yourself.
Banned for discriminating against Karras and spurring him to hate nature and start a techno-cult.
Banned because my name isn't Karras and I have no idea WTF you're talking about.
Banned for pretending to not understand LegoDnD's conspiracy theories.
Banned because Karras is the villain in Thief 2: The Metal Age, and he sounds like a jock doing a nerd impersonation.
low rated
^Banned for making fun of Karras.....before I could
And unbanned for having good taste in games :)

=====

le_chevalier: Banned, because there's no need to ban yourself, when there are people willing to ban you for nothing.
Banned for using video games to learn how to steal and get away with it
^ Banned for not treating games as learning opportunities.
HeresMyAccount: Banned because my name isn't Karras and I have no idea WTF you're talking about.
Banned for not watching the Boris Karloff mummy films.
Banned because sometimes the lessons learned are painfully annoying!

LegoDnD: Banned because Karras is the villain in Thief 2: The Metal Age, and he sounds like a jock doing a nerd impersonation.
Banned because I just finally got around to playing Thief, and I managed to get to the end of the first mission but couldn't unlock the door, despite the fact that I was using the key that I was supposed to get, as per my objectives, and there's a check mark on the objective so I know it's the right key, but it still doesn't work. So I had to give up on that game. What idiot designers messed that up, anyway?

EDIT: Banned for interrupting me.
Post edited August 05, 2021 by HeresMyAccount
^ banned for having "shrinkage" (and also being the most interrupted forum poster)
Banned for referring to shrinkage as being a negative thing when it can actually have a positive impact