It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
=-=-=-=-=

apehater: banned cause you like to move it
Just wanted to say I miss the good ol' days when bands/singers would find clever ways to say lewd things in songs.....now a number of new songs just state the obvious in a crude fashion.
Post edited May 13, 2021 by GamezRanker
Banned for posting 60s duo singer songwriter music
Banned for disturbing the sound of silence.
banned for thinking there was silence in the beginning
Banned because I will remain silent until the end.
Banned, because it's okay to speak when your lawyer is present and if the lawyer approves.
Banned for doing what a lawyer says rather than being a vigilante.

GamezRanker: Just wanted to say I miss the good ol' days when bands/singers would find clever ways to say lewd things in songs.....now a number of new songs just state the obvious in a crude fashion.
Yeah. This GWAR song is a good example.

EDIT: Though actually, I noticed that the lyrics they printed are stupidly wrong in places, like where the word "quadriplegic" is replaced with "quadruple-chick", whatever that means. Also, the song was made in 1992, so that may actually qualify as the "good old days", depending on how far back you mean.
Post edited May 13, 2021 by HeresMyAccount
banned for deviously trying to convince people to become an outsider (dishonored reference, great series!)

HeresMyAccount and Gamezranker, also with bands and singers, kid games and shows would do that as well in the good old days. The shows and games would hide dirty jokes usually.
Post edited May 14, 2021 by albinistic
Banned for watching Bruce Timm's animated shows.
Banned for not watching Bruce Wayne's animated shows.
Banned for not watching Robert the Bruce liberating Scotland from English invaders, live.
low rated
Banned for not singing with me the following: "Come on Brucey.....brucey come on"

=================

HeresMyAccount: Yeah. This GWAR song is a good example.
Great, now I need eye/brain bleech. o.0
(also yeah, a good example of what I meant)

-

albinistic: HeresMyAccount and Gamezranker, also with bands and singers, kid games and shows would do that as well in the good old days. The shows and games would hide dirty jokes usually.
Yeah, I remember shows like Animaniacs/Simpsons/etc hiding various things in them
Like this clip from Animaniacs
(relevant bit starts at 26 seconds or so)
Post edited May 14, 2021 by GamezRanker
HeresMyAccount: Yeah. This GWAR song is a good example.
GamezRanker: Great, now I need eye/brain bleech. o.0
I couldnt have said it any better myself. GWAR is garbage music and anyone who is able to cite that piece of trash song, looking at you HeresMyAccount, as a 'good example' of 'clever ways to say lewd things' should go read a book.
low rated
Banned for not playing the forum game and banning me while posting the above post ;)

-

Samweisse: I couldnt have said it any better myself. GWAR is garbage music and anyone who is able to cite that piece of trash song as a 'good example' of 'clever ways to say lewd things' should go read a book.
That user was actually posting it as a good example of how newer(and some older) singers/groups don't say lewd things cleverly.
Post edited May 14, 2021 by GamezRanker
Banned for getting the thread back on topic.