It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for spraying me with a water gun.
Banned for trying to spray me with something else and claiming that it was only water.
Banned because that something else was molten lava. I honestly thought it was ketchup.
Banned for putting ketchup on a hearty cooked traditional English breakfast. Brown sauce, is what should be used...
Banned, because you didn't smoke me a kipper when I said I'd be back for breakfast
Banned for shielding Trooper1270 from getting banned by me!
Banned for not overwhelming the shield-wielder with your strikes, to get through with your ban.
Banned for expecting me to win over an adept wizard such as Hooyaah in a battle of attrition by making his mana run out first from regenerating the toughness of his magic shield. I'm too lazy!
Banned for wearing an iron helmet in a hot and humid climate.
Banned for not knowing that my helmet is integrated with a cooling system that prevents it from exceeding a temperature level that I can't handle.
Post edited January 27, 2021 by Vingry
Banned because what you can't handle is the TRUTH! Now give me my Oscar!

Trooper1270: Banned for putting ketchup on a hearty cooked traditional English breakfast. Brown sauce, is what should be used...
Banned for referring to diarrhea as "brown sauce".
Banned for entering the wrong thread. If you wanted me to give you the Oscar, you should've said so in the "Throw something at the user above you!" thread so I could throw one at you.
Banned for making excuses to not give the Oscar.
Banned for being a grouch.
Banned for not asking for an Elmo.